Pokemon GrandMaster

Er hem ...wait we filming...Oh! HELLO The name takaism but all of u can call me taka, I been around on revolution since last year but came off and is back once again. So where do I begin..... oh yea i'm in this awesome guild named by Bluemystic Hi Natryu and everyone er hem yea oh i'm a kanto and johto champion take u very much hmm my favorite color is blue yea there a lot of stuff but can't keep u all here forever. Why I am really here is to keep a promise to someone who gave me recognition here in pro and that's Shane himself to show him what i'm made of and somehow it inspired me once again to believe in my childhood goal. I might not be the best strategist or the best catcher might not have the best pokemon with ivs to show for it but my dream since I was 4 is to be the Pokemon GrandMaster and I've dreamed and vision myself to be it and right now im gonna prove to whole Players in PRO that I will become the Pokemon GrandMaster!!! For all of u who had a dream u wanted to accomplish in the pokemon world don't say it's silly or it can't happen believe in it and you shall have it. And also not to worry for all the upcoming fans who want and autograph from me hehe in due time u shall get it. And for all of u PvP player's I challenge all of u! Just not today since I gotta train and chant my name somewhere else so yea that's taka can't wait to see what the future holds see u friends :Angel:

I'm here to fulfill a promise to a friend tumblr_nf54t2pqMx1sr6y44o1_r1_500.gif Oh yea that's to be the

<i></i>

Welcome back o/

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.