Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

I don't mind staff pokes, It requires skill to make a team for them. Perfect IVs may look abit unfair, but when you put enough thinking into it, It requires skills to play them. Even if you have 6 Legendaries, you could lose to people.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't exactly vote on this poll. My opinion is; they should not be allowed to use unobtainables (and may be limited Pokemon such as legendary beasts) in ranked PvP, however I don't see a problem with them using obtainables even if they have perfect IVs.

Hello,

I vote for ban the PKM than others players can't find in the game. It seems correct for me than staff members can create their team without chasing, but only for PKM we can find.

And my opinion is the same for Legendaries Rewards, others players shouldn't have to look how counter a Legendary Reward when only ONE player in the server can have it :confused:

I don't think this PKM are OP, but when we start a PVP Match, we should all have to same chance to have the PKM for the battle. Even if in reality, it's not true because players don't have the same time of game, money investment, luck or brain :devil:

[Edit: Only for Ranked, in non-ranked, you choose to fight this PKM x)]

Cordially,

Kaminokage

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

They shouldn't be able to spawn a 31x6 iv H.A dragonite, gothitelle,heracross, breloom, ect and use it in ranked... thats totally unfair. Some other form of compensation (if its needed) should be thought up. I dont know exactly how it works, can we get more information on the subject?

369579 I dont know exactly how it works, can we get more information on the subject?

We are rewarded with one pokemon of our choice after a certain amount of time being staff (monthes).

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY