Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

369579 I dont know exactly how it works, can we get more information on the subject?

We are rewarded with one pokemon of our choice after a certain amount of time being staff (monthes).

Just 1 and only 1? never more?

Considering im a staff member since more than one year i received another one but im the only one in this case. I dont use both in the same team in ranked i limit myself to one.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Of course the staff deserves those pokes they got but using them in ranked pvp is unfair.In pvp it affects other players as well,even if they lose 99 out 100 battles they still have an advantage to other players.

Edit:It seems i cannot vote.

We are rewarded with one pokemon of our choice after a certain amount of time being staff (monthes).

Just 1 and only 1? never more?

Considering im a staff member since more than one year i received another one but im the only one in this case. I dont use both in the same team in ranked i limit myself to one.

hmmm I think if its just 1 and its one the general population can get then its ok.. but I dont think it should be a 9.EXTREMELY RARE pokemon with a H.A like gothitelle or dragonite :y: :y:

I don't mind the staff pokemon being used but if they are removed from ranked PvP, the exclusive tournament prizes should be removed as well. They are the exact same thing and staff worked hard for the reward just like the tournament winners.

369612 I don't mind the staff pokemon being used but if they are removed from ranked PvP, the exclusive tournament prizes should be removed as well. They are the exact same thing and staff worked hard for the reward just like the tournament winners.

I disagree. Tournament prizes were obtainable for anyone whereas staff Pokemon may not be.