Staff spawned monsters in ranked PvP

Red

Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want staff using edited and spawned monsters in ranked PvP?

• I don't mind
    • I don't mind staff using edited monsters in non ranked battle
    • No, because it's not fair

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion may put everybody on the same page, what do you think about that?

Because yes, rewards are only 600 stats and not super legendary... but still, a 600 stats poke with perfect nature and perfect stats may still be an uber power pokemon.

I mean, I see lot of valid point from both side here.

369543 My opinion is let them choose:1- You pick your perfect stats poke, but you can't use it in ranked.2- You use it in ranked, but get random stats.

369657 A staff member is rewarded a pokemon of their choice after 6 months of service

suggestion

The only staff mons allowed in ranked PVP - are the ones that are obtainable in the current game

The Iv's of the staff reward mon, should reflect a mon that would be discovered in a comparable amount of time, if say that staff member had been hunting instead of preforming staff duties.

legendary tourney winners should still be able to use their reward

just my opinion

-1 bad sugestion

369657 A staff member is rewarded a pokemon of their choice after 6 months of service

suggestion

The only staff mons allowed in ranked PVP - are the ones that are obtainable in the current game

The Iv's of the staff reward mon, should reflect a mon that would be discovered in a comparable amount of time, if say that staff member had been hunting instead of preforming staff duties.

just my opinion

i definitely agree with it

Freddie_forum_size.png

suggestion

just my opinion

My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't matter even if they had preferable hidden powers and/or were all 31 IVs since 25-31 IVs don't make a HUGE difference. Because, with luck, anyone can get those (or close).

369659 that things are cool e-e we dont forget ;)

Yes, I sent a PM on my staff account.

I was in the middle of hunting, which restricted me from switching accounts, and saw a Pokemon that I wasn't able to resist.

At the end, I bought it with my hard earned money on my player account.

Please do not post off-topics

Thanks.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

It is pretty clear.

[glow=red]I don't mind[/glow]

It is ridiculous even to demand such a ban; regardless if they were spawned or not.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.