Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Username: GamrArtz

Omg, i would love to win one, im sure they are going to make pokemon games for it and i can't afford one

I dont own any of the newer systems, but i would choose the switch between them in a heartbeat

Nintendo is my fav ever ^_^

I really want to play the new pokemon games when they come out and have the chance to play with friends and take it everywhere with me.

#Giveaway2

Hi,

I`m the MetaShadowPika and live in Germany and I want to win the Switch because I coudn`t participate in the first Giveaway and so I hadn`t a chance but I want to be here because it can be that I win and I want to win because I havn`t a Wii-U or Playstation etc. I have just this Laptop and my old 3ds and the real problem is that my friends have a Wii-U and a Switch but not me so I want to win and play with my family, too, because parts of my family (little sister) have a bad relation and so I hope it could be good for the relation in my family.

I`m very glad of that second chance so I participate now and thank the creators of Pokemon Revolution Online because it is so a good game and the best thing is you mustn`t pay anything :y: that is the other reason why I want to win the Switch I havn`t enough money to buy it for example on the Internet they want 500 €...

So that were my reasons why I want to win and I`m very glad if I win :Angel: but I want to be fair and so I say good luck to everyone and have fun with the Switch. :Heart:

Your little ShadowPika (MetaShadowPika)