Greetings all (again)

Thor

Hello PRO world.

Some of you may or may not be aware, but Sinnoh is being worked on constantly.

However, while we are waiting for the team to complete it, I have begun to do some things around here to make life...a bit easier shall i say?

You may already be aware that the Legendary Beasts are now catchable, and Phione as an exclusive Membership Pokemon, as a thank you to all the people who keep PRO alive.

But, let's get down to business. I will be adding content consistently throughout the time it takes for the rest of the team to work on Sinnoh, and beyond. Starting with TM teachers.

- Yes, you heard that right!

I recently learned of a way to teach any Pokemon any move I want to via our scripting system (It has been in game all along, if anyone remembers the Surfing Pikachu :P), and have begun doing so. Dark Pulse is currently available to be taught to any pokemon that can be TM taught the move. Many more moves will follow! should make PvP a bit more interesting, eh ;)

There is one Caveat however, due to how the scripts work, I had to restrict it to final evolution pokemon (if multiple evos) only because of this.

Also, starting after the next server/client updated, Boss battles will be getting a much needed prize boost (yes, I know I did this before, but it's always nice if they are kept refreshed), some, such as Oak and Elm bosses, have already received such a tweak.

Anyway, I wish you all well and hope you enjoy the upcoming changes by the whole team

- Super Mega Hyper Ultra Thor 2000 Extended Beast Mode Edition Version 2.0 Remastered Directors Cut (people who have seen the new boss...should get this)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnie is a god :Heart: :Smile:

New move teachers so far (will update this as soon as there are new ones)

Flash Cannon TM Teacher ~ Valley of Steel

Poison Jab TM Teacher ~ Kanto Safari Area 1

Wild Charge TM Teacher ~ Kanto Power Plant

Defog TM Teacher ~ Violet School

Dark Pulse TM Teacher ~ Ecruteak City

Stone Edge TM Teacher ~ Mt. Silver Lower Mountainside

Dragon Tail TM Teacher ~ Dragons Den

Grass Knot TM Teacher ~ Love Island

X-Scizzor TM Teacher ~ National Park

Rock Polish TM Teacher ~ Union Cave 1F

Acrobatics TM Teacher ~ Fortree City

Explosion TM Teacher ~ Route 47

Work Up TM Teacher ~ Golds Gym

Gyro Ball TM Teacher ~ Cinnabar Lab Room 3

Steel Wing TM Teacher ~ Celadon Gamecorner Stairs

Charge Beam TM Teacher ~ Celadon Gamecorner Stairs

Giga Impact TM Teacher ~ Celadon Gamecorner Stairs

Flame Charge TM Teacher ~ Cinnabar Mansion 2

Aerial Ace TM Teacher ~ Route 16

Bulldoze TM Teacher ~ Kalijodo Cave Entrance

Energy Ball TM Teacher ~ Vulcan Forest

Sky Attack TM Teacher ~ Mt. Summer Summit

Focus Blast TM Teacher ~ Vulcanic Town

Sludge Wave TM Teacher ~ Celadon Gamecorner Stair

Focus Punch TM Teacher ~ Petalburg City

Iron Tail TM Teacher ~ Olivine Care

__

Bug Bite Tutor ~ Ilex Forest

Gunk Shot Tutor ~ Petalburg Woods

Vacuum Wave Tutor ~ Cianwood City

example:

eD1WCnf.gif

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Super Mega Hyper Ultra Thor 2000 Extended Beast Mode Edition Version 2.0 Remastered Directors Cut is Super Mega Hyper Ultra Cool 2000 Extended Beast Mode Edition Version 2.0 Remastered Directors Cut with swag.

NUyttbn.gif

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.