suggestions ~ 2 denied/4 implemented/3open/1 unclear

Prehax

Re: Simple suggestions ~ 1 denied/1 implemented out of 10

<t>I think Mega Evolution Should Definately Be added To the list</t>

200w.gif

[glow=red]WE LOST THE LAST TIME AND THIS IS MY REDEMPTION WE WILL NOT LOSE.....[/glow]

[glow=blue]OBLIVION [/glow]

[glow=blue]Join Our Guild[/glow]

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Kavindu" post_id="399662" time="1497845391" user_id="1686915"><s>

</s>

I think Mega Evolution Should Definately Be added To the list

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Please read this before making a suggestion : <URL url="https://www.pokemon-revolution-online.ne">https://www.pokemon-revolution-online.ne</URL> ... =7&t=35832<br/>

<br/>

"Making all or more legendaries or Mega Evolution obtainable or tradeable<br/>

Rejected, non-negotiable. PRO allows players to catch certain legendary Pokemon with 600 base stat totals or below. Any legendary Pokemon with higher base stat totals will never be obtainable for players. <br/>

In PRO, legendaries are considered rare rewards that players can only obtain after completing long quest-lines or occasionally as large event rewards, both needing investment of enough time and effort to achieve. <br/>

We purposely will not make them readily obtainable like other games might - our goal is to keep legendaries unique and properly "legendary," so it doesn't make sense to compare PRO to other Pokemon games in that regard.<br/>

<br/>

Additionally, legendaries will always be untradeable. This was the compromise that allows them to be in-game without melting the game's economy. We already had a well structured and thought out discussion even before starting to make PRO even (2 years ago) regarding legends and this plan wont change due to the MMO structure."</r>

• 2 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="Frux" post_id="393357" time="1496468581" user_id="213263"><s>

</s>

A simple npc guard would suffice, prompting if a player wants to leave when he/she interacts with that npc. Just like safari guards.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yeah, this is something that would be good for excavation sites.</r>

Re: Simple suggestions ~ 1 denied/2 implemented

<t>ill be sorting out the excavation sites today.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Re: Simple suggestions ~ 2 denied/4 implemented

<t>I may have forgotten one of the excavation sites, if i did, let me know :)</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.