Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

I want to join your guild if is posible

What is your in game name?

gabirodrz97

What server? Silver server

The following questions are optional to the application and are just for us to know a little bit more about you

How old are you? 20

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 1210 hrs and all the badges

Do you use discord?yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Farming , Collecting and Training

Why would you like to be in team magma? I like to meet new friends and I really like to join this guild

Edited by GabiRodrz97

my game name is chillybee and I use the silver server and I rlly rlly want to join the guild plz and I do use discord and I would like to join the guild because I want to interact with new people and make friends throughout the game

I want to join your guild if is posible

What is your in game name?

gabirodrz97

What server? Silver server

The following questions are optional to the application and are just for us to know a little bit more about you

How old are you? 20

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 1210 hrs and all the badges

Do you use discord?yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Farming , Collecting and Training

Why would you like to be in team magma? I like to meet new friends and I really like to join this guild

my game name is chillybee and I use the silver server and I rlly rlly want to join the guild plz and I do use discord and I would like to join the guild because I want to interact with new people and make friends throughout the game

heya guys, pm me in game when you are online or send me a friend request in discord (tag: iriz#8672)

What is your in game name? ---- Alan5690

What server? ---- Gold

How old are you? ---- 18

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? ---- 740 hours / All Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh

Do you use discord? ---- Yes i do use discord.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? ---- Ev-Training

IGN - Jakori

How old are you? - 22

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? - 80hours and 21 badges

Do you use discord? - yep

What is your ingame hobby ? - I like to Farm items and pokes and sell them ;)

Why would you like to be in team magma? - I´ve played 80 hours semi-alone until now and i think playing the game with others and helping each other to get to our goals is a wise choice :D

Edit: Gold server btw

Edited by Jakori
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

What is your in game name? Blazebrem

What server? Silver

How old are you? 18

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 11 Hr 35 mins as I write this. Will be more though and currently 2 badges (levelling has been slow).

Do you use discord? Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Collecting pokemon mostly as I want to try and fill out the whole pokedex if possible, would like to try pvp one day.

Why would you like to be in team magma? Never was able to find many guilds that let newer players with under 100+ hours or completed haven;t completed all the regions until now. I think we think we need more guilds that don't have these big requirements to shine to show people anyone can join a guild not just those that seem to have all the free time in the world.

jFxDOXH.png

[spoiler=Info]Silver Server.

Blazebrem - 2 Badges, 12HR+

Guild.

Celestial Member

Favourite Type.

Fire.

Favourite Starter.

Charmander - Charmeleon - Charizard

Discord.

Message me for details.