Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Released my Gyarados :(

<r>There is really no any possibility to get back pokemon i accidentally released with no ID? I've serached forum for that topic and i found ppl taking screenshots of pokemon ID but i didnt cuz it was already gone in chat box when i checked. I spent so much time catching gyarados with hidden ability and good iv's :C I am almost sure i was dragging the right one to release but I guess I wasn't. If it helps it was second last pokemon I've released because i was so confused i tried to release another and see what happens.<br/>

<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s><B><s></s><COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>EDIT <COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>Calahan<e></e></COLOR>: <COLOR color="#BF0000"><s></s>Red<e></e></COLOR> server<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

I dunno if i should post it here..

I just encountered articuno and i didn't have any pokeballs so i hv closed the game immediately, and relaunched the game but the articuno isn't there anymore... Can articuno be restored where it was ??

Thanks in advance

Hey there! We cannot catch Articuno in this game. So, I guess you won't want it to be restored in that place again. Articuno's dex data is needed to catch Mew. For more information, click here. I hope I was able to help you.

I gave my munchlax to a guy for ev training and he has not be online in the last 7 days can u guys please try to move it from his account to my acccount.

It happened in red server and i gave my munchlax at Sunday to a guy name Momocoles15.

Please help me.

You might lose once or twice but you wont lose always.

Template example:

ID Screenshot:https://imgur.com/krSNIwJ

Server:yellow server

I already trained ev and lvl of this gible and accidenty released it when it was done training and didnt know about this restore thing so i didnt manage to catch id. Pls can you restore my poke id pls i need it. Thnx

roronoa24