Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

released my conkeldurr by mistake pls help 1556807826989.png.829f5031dca11fdcb7da90101cf80611.png i am on silver server

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hello, without wanting to pull my pokemon, I would like to recover it, thank you very much!

ID: 34299892

Server: Silver

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Pomelos ♡

Re: Restaure Pokemons Megathread

<t>Hello. I accidentally released my Milotic. the ID is: 5680794. I didn't notice the release so i didnt get a screen shot. I just have the poke id written down. can't you guys look into account activity to see that I released it? It was very sentimental. Thanks.</t>

Edited by Shinohara

roronoa24

I accidentally released a timid 31X31 larvesta.I caught it in Breezy Town.I think its ID is 34652177

IGN Lazarosla20

Silver Server

1557091820561.png.ab1b8256c79cba154d905f7287e37f1c.png

Recovered. Please, be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium

I realesed my Starly for mistake. Can you help me pls. Id: 34799426 and 34799349

IGN Chualilom20

Silver Server

Recovered. They should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

releas.png.6bcfbf2b844e91968d60b592dffb22bb.png

Edited by Shinohara

Hi. I just accidently released my lvl 50 snorlax I keep in case lvl 50 bosses ever come back :D Could someone pls restore it. Sorry for being stupid :D

Recovered. They should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

Snorlax.png.c07ad2bd0060ab7695699ebc2bae3018.png

Edited by Shinohara
GUKF35cI.png

Hello, need restored pokemón i deleted for error. is dratini marvel scale, adamant, hidden power Ground 1207629231_Sinttulo.jpg.5c1d57ec6494e85e6555cbee9cd74475.jpg

Edited by Shinohara

The pokemon is not yet in the computer, I know its features, it is a dratini, marvel scale, 28 atk and its hidden power was ground, check in my character's log yesterday and you will notice.

The ID that you had provided above (26285312) was the one of another Dratini and not the one 28 ATK, thefore you gave us the wrong ID.

However, i have found the 28 ATK Dratini and recovered it. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future and remember to give us the correct ID! -Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara

Hi. Im sorry to disturb you again with this topic but i have always the same error. First i move some pokes here and there , than they simpy clone and for some reason they release. I went today to train heatran and he wasnt there . It was a vullaby too and he dissapeared. Like these two i had lots of Pokes that i didnt remember.

Sorry again and i hope staff may be able to improve box sysyem.

Could you restore my lvl 100 Pokes ? In case they were released too

All your released level 100 Pokémon have been recovered. They should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Could you find heatran and vullaby ? Last one wasnt mine i was just doing ev service.

Ty anyways

Edited by Shinohara