Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hello, can I recover my Kadabra I accidentally released please.

Edit: Im on gold server.

Recovered. Any held item such as Leftovers cannot be retrieved, therefore it's lost. Sorry for the inconvenience, please be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium

1555408859713.png.93e8a245307e1a0e401d9147cf43ebf7.png

Edited by Equilibrium

xatu released by accident. silver server

restore.thumb.jpg.99cb12ec8e67d4b626ac7561a471b603.jpg

Recovered. Any held item such as Leftovers cannot be retrieved, therefore it's lost. Sorry for the inconvenience, please be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium

http://prntscr.com/ngeoqm

accidentally I deleted my roselia, plz could recover it?

I'm from the silver server

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Unfortunately if the pokemon had an item when you released it, the item has been completely lost and we cannot recover it. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hi, this is a long shot, but I accidentally release my Marill (while cleaning pc) recently and Ive only realised now, as such I dont have ID only a screenshot of what I had taken prevously (attached)

Is it at all possible to recover this?

IGN: Timechart

Server: Gold

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara

marill.png.f939637ef8ed32e62b1ba0f8df20ab5d.png

Edited by Shinohara

Hello I accidentally released these pokemon.

Volcarona

Ferrothorn

Slowbro

Togekiss

And i cant remember if i have released another lvl 100mon

Thank you very much !

Server : gold

User: zetapkm

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Unfortunately if the pokemon had an item when you released it, the item has been completely lost and we cannot recover it. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Was releasing pokemon from hunting easter, didn't realize i had the pokemon in my last PC box i guess and i accidentally released it https://gyazo.com/17f6c92dfcdc41454eee140b48ecc04b

Garchomp

Edited by Shinohara

I just released a Spearow by accident, I was going to train it into a Ferrow to get it evolution data. I've not got a screenshot but I have written it's ID number down.

ID: 34482391

Server: Silver

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Never join new leaf