Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

As many others I've accidently released a pokemon. Silver server, shiny Chansey lvl 36 ID 7745873

accident.thumb.png.c37184465d0ef8bfc8e99e29df613d05.png

Recovered. It should be at the last slots of your PC. Unfortunately, any held items cannot be retrieved when you delete a Pokemon, therefore your Focus Sash wasn't retrieved. Sorry for the inconvenience, please be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium

Thank you very much! I'll definitely be more careful.

Edited by JaqqB

Should not have released my starter Mudkip, possible to get back?

Your Mudkip was restored and should now be at the last slots of your PC. Unfortunately, any held items cannot be retrieved when you delete a Pokemon, therefore your Leftovers wasn't retrieved. Sorry for the inconvenience, please be more careful in the future! ~Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium

hi. I have problem that i wrong traded with account XxhuhuxX. this pokemon was be locked in account XxhuhuxX because sinnoh region not be actived. please restore to my account Vietanhbui. Sever sliver, Id pokemon: 33328854

Hello there! My apologies for the inconvenience. I'm afraid this isn't the right spot to post this, could you please post a more detailed version General Support? Please be patient while a staff member is able to contact you about it, i shall notify them right now. Have a nice day! - Aghanim

Untitled.jpg.20e021dff98d90dd55e2dd2ee63249b0.jpg

Edited by Aghanim

Hi admin. Have a good day.!

Few day ago i released my Excadrill with choice crarf, But I haven't realized it until today.

Can you help me get it back?

Account: minhypro

Server: Silver

Thank you.!

Sorry for this post. My Excadrill have recovered by admin Aghanim.

Thank you so much.!

Solved in-game
Edited by Shinohara