Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I released an epic buneary a couple days ago(before megas was announced) I dont have the id for it but is there any way for you guys to locate it?

Hi. I restored a nice Buneary for you. If it was the wrong one just delete it and post again with some details about the Poke (Level, Stats, Nature, ect...) Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

hello can u plss help me i was deleteng some of my trash poke while i was dragging some poke one thats drag is my lvl95 tork i have a ss on poke# plsss help me recover it tnx :)

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m

delete.PNG.d77e8362a6102bfce329cf7b891f3cd1.PNG

Edited by M3ru3m

Hello, I accidentally released my Bisharp, I think when im deleting some Pokemons that I hunted it. The Id is 43921540 if you want a screenshot. Thank you-62766389959043364090.0.jpg.c264bae7679af43b2e393ca0d973de0b.jpg

Edited by M3ru3m

Hi There, I have accidentally released my Landorus amongst other pokemon, around 5/10 mins ago.

35230231 is the pokemon ID i believe!

Sorry!

Hi. Don't worry about it. It happens. Your Poke is restored and back in your PC. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

spacer.png

Visit My Art Shop Here: https://tinyurl.com/MidkupsArtShop

Visit My Pokeshop Here: https://tinyurl.com/MidkupsPokeshop

Join Calamity Guild Here: https://tinyurl.com/CalamityGuildPRO

Midkup's Art Shop & Portfolio: http://midkup.weebly.com/

hi accidentally deleted my ganger lvl 100 ID 27729334 but I can not register in the forum with my acc my acc with the ganger is Redfoxxx.

I took a screenshot but I can't copy it in, so there is always an error

Server is Silver

Hi. Don't worry, the ID is usually enough. It's already restored again. And the upload error usually happens when the picture is too big. Just try to resize it or just crop it. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to recover a Pokemon that you have mistakenly released.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide
accurate
informations regarding the Pokemon deleted. The ID of the Pokemon remains the best way, such as a screenshot of said Pokemon's info card, or of the System release notification in the Chat.

✖︎
Please specify the server your Pokemon got deleted on.

[spoiler=Example of needed screenshot]
GV8D3.png

• Fill up the following information:

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u] 

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to do after my post?

You only need to wait, a Staff member will edit your post once the Pokemon is successfully restored, sending you a forum Alert.

• What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember any accurate informations about the Pokemon?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. We need it to be able to find and restore your Pokemon.

• I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Only recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored. You need to request a restore as soon as possible.

Server:Silver

Print:

Screenshot_20200611-070406.png.47e1c48a3440ef68fe299e523518eeb9.png

Edited by M3ru3m