Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi, i just realized i can maker a post to apply for restoring wrong released pokemon.

I wrongly released a lvl 99 heracross a month ago ( maybe a bit more ) , i'd really appreciate i can get my pokemon back.

sadly i dont know my pokemon ID, hope you can help me.

thanks for your time.

Pro nickname: luxray0431

server: Gold

I have recovered your heracross. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Plz listen to me and help.....I can't find my landarous is pc....I saw it 5day ago I'm sure.....I just noticed today that its missing....I am sure I haven't released my poke......it also happend me before my brother acc.....I have lend my brother 4 pokes.....and I lend it back....but I can't find it to my brother acc.....we lost hope.....after 1.1.month all poke appeared to my brother account....i dont know what happened to my landarous but it's my only landarous plz help...I can recognize it's 31atck ,14def,26spd ,and 04 sp def and hp i cant remember but 20+ jolly intemidite,....I have used 2 rerolls on it after that I got.....my body just got cold when I can't find it....plz help me anyhow.....I don't have any screenshot....I'm just hopeless. Plz reply

I have recovered your landorus. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango

Thank you so much.....it is a great help ....I'm so happy.....you are great.....ty×3000 .

Edited by M3ru3m

I would like to know if you have how to recover my Pikuchu that I deleted by mistake had several in the box I went to delete not vih delete the wrong Id 34437051.

Nick Rennn servi Gold

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

hi I accidentally freed my PIGMITE because i thought It was the last evo and i was mass freeing 3 pokes at the same time for dex without thinking, ppl said i should come to this forum please help

ID screenshot : https://imgur.com/hXeaKcQ

server: gold

Edited by M3ru3m

Hello there ! It's me again >///<

I was deleting the useless gligars i caught, and accidentally released the best one (it's not insane, but after days of hunting i thought i should stop and use it).

I don't remember which one is, but i took a screenshot of IDs of the 2 i deleted at the same time.

Sorry that I'm asking to get back 2 mons at once, but i really need that gligar. Also, it's on gold server.

Thank You !!Capture.PNG.8c3b8f12b6b2558906746e772900c409.PNG

Hi. Both Pokes have been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

Hello,

I mistakenly released my Timid Charmander just a while ago, please help me restore it :/

Server Gold

ID: 36481024

Thank you very much in advance :)

Edited by M3ru3m

Need help

So i was trying to put my raichu in my pc so i could go do the munchlax resort fight, but i accidentally released them. I was also on mobile, so when i went to go to this website to find out how to get him back it closed. So i also don't have any information besides maybe its moveset and OT. I know this isn't probably enough to do anything but i thought i should try anyway. Edit: gold server

Edited by M3ru3m