Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

So I'm assuming this SS won't help since it's directly after I caught it and the id hadnt showed up yet and its now a level 100 blazeiken I'm just unsure how your fixing works and it's my best poke by far so I was giving it a shot

Yellow server

Ign frostydasnowman

Screenshot_20170712-220732.jpg.e33c28f0763aea86c87228f30536b2da.jpg

Re: Restore my gyarados.

<r><QUOTE author="Danieltuan" post_id="412947" time="1500405720" user_id="1525450"><s>

</s>

I was cleaning my pc, and got lagged because of dragging too fast, lead to releasing my Magnezone instead of oddish accidentally. I am wondering if I could get it back? Can you help me pls? <E>:Frown:</E> <br/>

<URL url="https://ibb.co/cw1npk">https://ibb.co/cw1npk</URL><br/>

Magnezone id: 15675577

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="kidqtvn" post_id="413319" time="1500472283" user_id="808941"><s>

</s>

I accidentally released my gyarados, could you restore it to me?.thanks you

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I weren't able to find your pokemons, do you guys have any picture/screenshot of the pokemon stat page? Would make it easier. If you can't I am afraid I won't be able to restore them.</r>

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

So I'm assuming this SS won't help since it's directly after I caught it and the id hadnt showed up yet and its now a level 100 blazeiken I'm just unsure how your fixing works and it's my best poke by far so I was giving it a shot

Yellow server

Ign frostydasnowman

Unfortunatly as the ID wasn't given by the server, the pokemon wasn't save in the server, therefore can't be restored. I am sorry that it happened to you.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

I accidentaly released my drilbur when I wanted to release some other pokemons. Please bring it back.

EfodZ1JUQiCQWmr5U7OplA.png

Red Server

I accidentally Release my Feebas, Cleaning my boxes, can someone help me bring it back? :c

Im from the Red Server.

Thanks.ioo.jpg

Both were sent to the last place on your box, may you have a check?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Hope can get it back

What do you need to post?

• Screenshot evidence of the pokemon deleted in the chat, containing the ID of the pokemon. EXAMPLE OF SCREENSHOT
  • Server the pokemon got deleted.

Template example:
[u]ID Screenshot:[/u]
[u]Server:[/u] 

I need information in order to restore a pokemon.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

I accidentaly released my drilbur when I wanted to release some other pokemons. Please bring it back.

EfodZ1JUQiCQWmr5U7OplA.png

Red Server

I accidentally Release my Feebas, Cleaning my boxes, can someone help me bring it back? :c

Im from the Red Server.

Thanks.ioo.jpg

Both were sent to the last place on your box, may you have a check?

Everything cool here, thanks mr. shamac.

dff.jpg.7f46922bad54c7bc6b0f45ba87cba7e7.jpg