Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Server: Silver

Pokemon: Mew ( don't have ID sorry but it think ther is only 1 Mew i had9

Ingamename: S3nkoo

Was lvl 100 and EV Trained mad a Screenshot after i caught it

Pkm ID: 44476601

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/529984352915030036/694934222544306206/unknown.png

Hello, I've restored your Mew, it should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a lovely day! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

Hello

I realesed my lvl 100 breloom,was my false swipe,i don t have screen shot and i don t know his ID,i released him today 22.4.2020.Plese help me!!

Hi there, I've restored your Breloom, and it should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a great day! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to recover a Pokemon that you have mistakenly released.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide
accurate
informations regarding the Pokemon deleted. The ID of the Pokemon remains the best way, such as a screenshot of said Pokemon's info card, or of the System release notification in the Chat.

✖︎
Please specify the server your Pokemon got deleted on.

[spoiler=Example of needed screenshot]
GV8D3.png

• Fill up the following information:

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u] 

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to do after my post?

You only need to wait, a Staff member will edit your post once the Pokemon is successfully restored, sending you a forum Alert.

• What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember any accurate informations about the Pokemon?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. We need it to be able to find and restore your Pokemon.

• I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Only recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored. You need to request a restore as soon as possible.

I accidentally release the wild oddish with 149 ivs. Please help return it. Screenshot for release ID is attached.

https://imgur.com/alQmA0w

ID Screenshot: https://imgur.com/alQmA0w

Server: Gold Server

I have recovered your oddish. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango

Update: got the oddish back tysm

1317503485_alQmA0w-Imgur.jpg.b1b1d7de484616d24a3828d4c27b306f.jpg

Edited by fatPandA