Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Server : Silver

I don't remember Pokemons ID but I know what around

It's sneasel around this pokemons id

I'm mistake to delete speed 31 and atk 28 and hp 31 ivs

looking for me please, Thank you

120948102_1202339546805878_3031750263800301109_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_eui2=AeEwlfyXNAojQqEu_3XZwNNba-yChdvnacdr7IKF2-dpx4wYNU3E9bauXT8YjGy1GA6kRdKe17ZA0eKhlRhV1foX&_nc_ohc=BZMU40KCAwAAX8FYjkV&_nc_ht=scontent.fcnx4-1.fna&oh=700796339306562f807d9747a38a45c4&oe=5FA6C52D

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m

Hello there , i wanted to clean my boxes by releasing some Charmenders i released the best one by mistake  , Luckily  i have a good screenshot showing both the id and the pokemon .

Server : Silver 

ID : 51677062

Sorry for the inconvenience , And thank you for your time .Screenshot_120.png.b52681687f451e437aa3836c22426959.png

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Have a nice day, M3ru3m

hello..i need help to restore my halloween charmander that i buy from "anduyhaka" or similar name..its OT i buy from him..i dont remember when i delete or even release it 😞

the nature was impish and have 01 attack thats only what i remember..please help 😞

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Please use this Thread next time if you need a Poke restored 🙂 Have a nice day, M3ru3m

qq.png

Hello!

I lost two of my pokemons. I probalbly released them without even noticing it. Its Dragonite and Chansey. Unfortunately I dont have ID or ss of any of them.

I dont know if it helps but Dragonite was Lvl 100 with OT - Blaggy, It was Naughty Nature, Multiscale with 31 Speed , 28 Atk. Chansey was Bold Natural Cure with great IVs (25+ on Def, Sp def , HP). Unfortunately dont know OT because i bought it. 

I would be very gratefull if you could help me 

Thank You

P.S. It possible that my friend im lending pokes for bosses released them. He is not sure either. His ign: Upsetsleepybear

Hi. That happened due to a bug during the Gengarite Quest. I restored a Breloom, Weavile, Chansey, Dragonite and Volcarona for you 🙂 Have a nice day, M3ru3m

Omg didnt even notice rest of them XD

Thank You very much!

Hello Everyone,

I wrongly released my PvP tentacruel, Is there anything to take it back. Here is the id of it. I am so sad.

Please help me authorities.

tentaaa.PNG

Hi. Your Poke has been restored. Please use this Megathread next time 🙂 Have a nice day, M3ru3m

Hello Everyone,

i wrongfully released my mew and would like to have it restored there is the ID for it  mew.PNG.a5d75ed229aec5d7f3e7a119b1ab20e3.PNG im on the Gold Server.

Thank you. 🙂

Hello, your Mew has been restored and should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day.  -Maisa