∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame! (recruiting on both servers)

<r><QUOTE author="NasulElijah"><s>

</s><POST content="158690"><s></s>158690<e></e></POST> IGN: Nasulelijah ( you can call me Eli, and my actuall name is Florin )<br/>

Favourite type/pokemon: Fire & Infernape, reason: i like the color red and love infernape because he can go mixed attacker, look pretty cool in game and anime<br/>

Ambitions: I am an ambition person and my ambitions in pro is to collect pokemons, do projects ( exemple= when i don`t do orders pvp, i hunt or buy pokemons where other people find them useless, train them and sell them or keep them for a while )<br/>

Reason to join: You are an old guild wich is respected on PRO, i feel that i will not get bored here and will always find active members no matter if we have something to do in game or not <br/>

Final objective in PRO: Learning the game, having fun, being better in PvP, <br/>

Hours played: 512 in Red/none in Blue<br/>

Why i chosed Blaze ? I think i already said ^^ But mostly because the guild has history<br/>

I am from Romania ( no, not a Gypsie ), i was in a guild already but quited since it got inactive for a really long time & i am 22 years old. I also do daycare service working for Mayelesa ^^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

As long you keep your activity and remove that signature its fine. <br/>

Welcome.<br/>

I sent you a invite link, check inbox.</r>

<t>Announcement : We officially moved to a new discord server. The link is added to the main post. Thanks.<br/>

<br/>

Fadoka~</t>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO?: Dadoom<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: It is water becouse all moves just awesome!<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?: I Don't know. <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?: Well, i love this game and i want to join becouse it will make it even interesting and funny with all of members!<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?: To beat League. <br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red?: 4 hours and 40 minutes.<br/>

7. Why did you choose Blaze especially: Answered in 4th question :D .<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hope i get <SIZE size="120"><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>accepted<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></SIZE> <E>:Shy:</E></r>

Heyam, Im so newbie

<r><QUOTE author="DaDoom"><s>

</s><POST content="161502"><s></s>161502<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO?: Dadoom<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?: It is water becouse all moves just awesome!<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?: I Don't know. <br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?: Well, i love this game and i want to join becouse it will make it even interesting and funny with all of members!<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hope i get <SIZE size="120"><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>accepted<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></SIZE> <E>:Shy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Application cancelled, you have applied for another guild after you posted here.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="161580"><s></s>161580<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="DaDoom"><s>
</s><POST content="161502"><s></s>161502<e></e></POST> 1. What is your nickname in PRO?: Dadoom<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hope i get <SIZE size="120"><s></s><GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>accepted<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e></e></SIZE> <E>:Shy:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Application cancelled, you have applied for another guild after you posted here.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

But i want to be in this one.<br/>

I will delete my post to another guild.</r>

Heyam, Im so newbie

<r><QUOTE author="DaDoom"><s>

</s><POST content="161583"><s></s>161583<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Somes"><s>
</s><POST content="161580"><s></s>161580<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="DaDoom"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Application cancelled, you have applied for another guild after you posted here.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

But i want to be in this one.<br/>

I will delete my post to another guild.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sry that's not how it works. <br/>

If you honestly wanted to join us you u wouldn't do multiple applies.<br/>

Also you don't meet most of the requirements to join Blaze.<br/>

Like Somes said your App is canceled. Good luck in your search.</r>

<r>hi i would like to join the guild as i am some sort of collector. I would be very happy to join in the fun <E>:Angel:</E><br/>

<br/>

my IGN is imkimsmum ,do add me up<br/>

my favourite type/pokemon is ghost and my favourite pokemon is gengar.I somehow look gengar as a beast pokemon who is always smiling xD<br/>

i played a total of 290 hours in game on the red server<br/>

have 3 shinies collected(just starting out collecting)<br/>

im currently 20 years old<br/>

from malaysia :D<br/>

Reason to join Inferno BlaZe is that you guys are the best of the best in PRO,and I hope to join the elite in PRO :D</r>

1854426106_Kimstarz(9).gif.ec551e206f8b5b250473473909317c10.gif

My Discord : ImSanchez#2836

<r><E>:Smile:</E> I would like to join myself to myself guild because m'y self is thé n'est m'y n'est Pokemon is myself favorite type is myslef why trying to join blaze because they look like m'y self <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Redflame2001"><s>

</s><POST content="163031"><s></s>163031<e></e></POST> <E>:Smile:</E> I would like to join myself to myself guild because m'y self is thé n'est m'y n'est Pokemon is myself favorite type is myslef why trying to join blaze because they look like m'y self <E>:Heart-eyes:</E> <E>:thanks:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

lmao red xD</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>