Bikes in caves!

Thor

Yes, you read correctly, you can now ride bikes and mounts in caves.

I had to make a temporary workaround until we have a more permanent measure in place. However this does mean you will see day/night lighting in caves for the time being. This does mean all reports relating to said issue, will be ignored because a solution is being worked on :)

I think we can all agree that's a small price to pay for faster travel though, right?

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can all agree that's a small price to pay for faster travel though, right?

Definitely.

Thanks for making it possible to ride mounts and bikes in caves. love it so far. The day/night lightning in caves? Not even a problem, I love how the caves feel even more alive now.

Bike on water when

Awesome change, makes hunting in caves way more enjoyable and it feels incredibly good (Y)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Wow they look good. don't change that dark looking on caves. makes more like actually caves. darky and creepy.

i like the creepy cave vibe too :p

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.