Farewell.

[mention]Kagawa[/mention],

I am really sad to see an outstanding staff like you leaving. I personally will miss you a lot and I am thankful for everything you have done for this game. Take care :heart:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll be missed Dei, you were one of the best GM i ever had in my team, stay in touch on discord, you'll always have a place in the GM team <3

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Dei you will be missed, you've done so much for this game. It is a sad day to see you leave us (The PRO community)

But the positive impact you have had on this game and its players will not be forgotten.

Hope the things in life you choose to pursue show you as much joy as i would like to think PRO brought to you.

<3 good luck Deidara

LdCR6mY.png

Always thought you were a weird guy ever since we were in staff workshop back in June, last year. Kind.. but weird. Your strange obsession with Jaszie is explained, I guess?

But seriously, you're a cool guy and I wish you the best in the future. Though we don't talk super often, try your best to stay in contact with the team via Discord or something. Take care <3

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I stay way from these threads but, you were one brilliant staff. I don't care who was behind the computer but you did your job well. During your time as a staff there was not a single abuse done from your end. Farewell

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.