► How to get Palkia's, Dialga's, Arceus' and Lake Trio's SEEN DATA ◄

Prehax

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant even find Spread Pillar, it would be nice if you put some quick guide about it, thanks and sorry never did Sinnoh before.

You remember when you beat Giratina?

Go back there by climbing the Mt.Coronet and you will find Arceus.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

[mention]ZiegFeldz[/mention], as far as I know you only have to talk to Dawn in Rowan Lab (Sandgem City) before you talk to the TV

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]megafirefox90[/mention], you get one shot but to be honest, you don't need more; it's all about the SEEN data

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I am champion of sinnoh ... I see the tv to my grandmother and says q fence to eternal forest and cave wayynarrd ... but are not the orb in any side? Why will Is it necessary to have a number of hours in sinnoh? I hope to answer, thank you sir

E6W75Tu.png

[mention]Mihawk97x[/mention], thanks :)

[mention]Joguar[/mention], talk to Dawn in Rowans Lab