Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like and i will support this idea, my question is, can this be tradable somehow or its exclusive with only the pvp coins ? I am asking because yeah, doing this will increase the pvp environment, but at the same time, still players won`t pvp due to meta. Anyway, just want to know that if its a possible a way for normal players to get it also, in a slower mode, and if not from the start maybe along the way. Either way, the idea is good and great and i support it ^_^

nDuUcdB7RIaY5oWlyXS9ww.png

Even tho this isnt the place for this I have to agree, The sync fail is a bit bs for people who spent so much time to get let down even this wont help a brave latios. In all games of Pokemon sync fail never happens! You should have a npc later on in the game or when ever yall have time to change each legends nature one time so they dont have to go through bs quests again ect, and as for the coming legends some how you all should make it so sync can not fail its such a let down to have 1000+hrs and a full dex to get a bs nature. This would probably help the aspect of pvp and help people not wanna toss over and [Censored] bc of it :3

Ps there was a reason they pokemon decided not to let sync fail a legend> so people don't get butt hurt from spending so much time to get one<

Also just bumping this so i can see what the people think.

4K82h71.png

I agree with Revo and the others who mentioned this here. I support the IV-Rerolls for legendaries but in my opinion it doesn't fully solve the issue. They do indeed reduce the luck needed to get useable legendaries by a lot but in the end one would still have to get that 52% chance on sync to actually be able to use the legendary - I think putting in IV-Rerolls should also mean putting in a way of changing the nature.