Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

As the thread name says, I am discussing IV re-roll usage but for legendary Pokemon only and PvP coins only. Please note, not normal coins, just PvP coins. Basically PvP coins does not seem to be p2w, its effort based. How it would work? Basically when season ends you get PvP coins and you would be able to re-roll legendary IVs for said PvP coins. Please cast a vote and tell me what you think.

Current agenda is to make PvP coins useful again. Yes, I am saying they are not useful as they were, a lot of items can be obtainable via other means which hurt PvP scene. Please post your opinion and cast a vote. Thank you

Yes I want it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My opinion in No and why I came to that

1) what 'll happens with new players that wanna start PvP and have to face a legendary poke with iv s over 25+?

2) you 'll destroy the feeling of catching a good legendary one (I have a terrible legendary)

3) you 'll be no fair for others who need nature reroll!!! Why you can reroll iv s and no nature too?

PS.

I know that you want to make PvP coins valuable again but this isn't the good way .

IMG_20180327_012422_575.jpg?width=304&height=540

Guest Kabanero91

I like this idea, legendaries already require a lot of effort to get and it really hurts when you get a bad one(for example Latios, 344 evo data is a painful process to go through and when you see your Latios being adamant with 61 total IVs your motivation for playing the game is gone). I also agree with everyone that suggested a nature reroll too, because IV reroll will be pointless for many players if you can't change the nature.

i agree with [mention]iSmurfy[/mention]

Only problem I can see might be after few seasons seeing the people who put most time into it having "OP" legendaries whereas new competent player gets just outscaled in some cases. Please note that this statement is exaggerated on purpose.

but i think it is still fine as if pvp will be hard for them they will become even harder and strong and just in case they won't do pvp.. they will hunt/train thats how they will survive in this game and that will benefit us(pvp players) bingevil.png

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page

I believe that pvp is not still dead because most players dont have good legendary pokes.

Even though, 600 base stats or lower legendaries are only allowed, its still strong compared to other pokes used in pvp.

I hope that this game exists the way it was, how players have to take time and farm good pokes.

(If most players still agree to reroll ivs, I think nature reroll must be added as well)

Thank you.

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "