Ban unaware+softboiled

Xrevolutionx94

Hello friends,

I vote -1 just to see Revo mad, otherwise Its illegal combination which goes for Poison Heal Gliscor + Defog as well.

If we gonna ban Softboiled + Unaware we should ban Poison Heal + Defog as well to keep it fair.

Also, If banning both of it comes true, prepare your recording programs boys.

Have fun playing the game.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since apparently me voting is nit good enough, I have to defend myself (only brcause I disagree) here it is. I dont care about what smogons determination of if it over powered or not is. Theh are smart but they only work with metas where EVERYTHING works. I voted no because Id like to see how it works in PRO, the game we play not showdown. If it is too meta breaking then I would vote for a ban. To just ban everything according to smogon/showdown is stupid because there is access to things there that we dont have here. But to have to defend my -1 vote is actully ridiculous, for no reason other than you wanted everyone to agree and were going to flame everyone who didnt. I took the lets see how if goes first approach and you disrescted me over it. If you have a problem with people who only pvp in pro, go leave and play showdon.

Here is where you're wrong. On smogon it's not banned because he's too strong, but because Unaware is a Dream World ability(Generation 5)for Clefable , and he could learn Softboiled only in RBY(with MT) and in FireRed and LeafGreen(Move tutor). So there can't be a Clefable Unaware with Softboiled in original games.

But this doesn't deny that this combo is very strong and imo should be banned

You are asking people to vote +1 or -1 and then berating the people that voted -1......

Its not that im mad its that not one had a good better yet no one had a decent reason y to leave it?

If you go back and read them you would see that none of them made any sense? The only one now that made a little was djs..

Im trying to have a decent pvp community but people wanna to add on illegal shit to a broken pvp meta THAT DONT EVEN HAVE TEAM PREVIEW??? You wont even be able to predict a unaware pokemon vs magicguard based off team build :l and if you want to look into why clefable cant learn softboiled hf bc once you clef check/counter is gone bc you didnt know they had one its over for your team unless you wanna bing 5 check with you hf? oh and toxic lol since softboiled theres a slot open for moves so say hello to healbell fyi there were posts on why clefable cant learn it and why it should never learn it

4K82h71.png

You are asking people to vote +1 or -1 and then berating the people that voted -1......

Its not that im mad its that not one had a good better yet no one had a decent reason y to leave it?

If you go back and read them you would see that none of them made any sense? The only one now that made a little was djs..

Im trying to have a decent pvp community but people wanna to add on illegal [Censored] to a broken pvp meta THAT DONT EVEN HAVE TEAM PREVIEW??? You wont even be able to predict a unaware pokemon vs magicguard based off team build :l and if you want to look into why clefable cant learn softboiled hf bc once you clef check/counter is gone bc you didnt know they had one its over for your team unless you wanna bing 5 check with you hf? oh and toxic lol since softboiled theres a slot open for moves so say hello to healbell fyi there were posts on why clefable cant learn it and why it should never learn it

If you only typed this before you started insulting people left and right on Discord, you would have done better.

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

+1

cuz i dont want more borring gameplay than their alrdy is

is about voting for what u think will make the game more fun/competetive and not about pro being like showdown

if u actually play pokemon u know why it is concidered too strong it doesnt take that much common sense to figure out or maybe it does i dno i personally think the -1 cud make use of some basic knowledge maybe redo school all over i dno just idea im tryna help just sayin still love u tho hashtag #equality but ur an idiot but is ok im not smartest guy *cough* girl either but i know ma common sense namsayin take care all love fam ok see u tomorrow thx for reading love uall like sub donate share retweet thank you see you tomorrow :Heart: have fun thx for reading and dont forget to leave a like on my tweet thank you it means a lot thx for thbe support thank you u r unique in ur own way when u fall down get back up is ok alright alll motivation i got for u today squadfam *sisterfister* bai :Heart:

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

Im sorry

I did not read well

I thought unaware quagsire+recover wanted to be ban too

So yes for ban softboiled+unaware clefa

Why because is indeed illegal combination

And i agree with ismurfy

Defog+ poison heal is illegal too and should be ban to keep it fair