Ban Crawdaunt

Tr3y

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just make a Topic where every one can say one pokemon he wants to be banned and then we play PVP with 6 Bidoofs.

I want Bidoof banned. Moody is 2 stronk. I agree on Crawdaunt being banned - it is clearly a busted crustacean.

To be honest discussing this is dumb, why Crawdaunt? because it can kill a guy with full stall team?

There are so many things that can outspeed him, Kiss, Dragonite, Talonflame, Breloom, practically all electric types, moves like Mach punch murder him.

The actually thing that should be banned is bringing 5+ Wall's to PvP in such a limited meta

Why Crawdaunt? Blaziken is UBER and not banned from Ranked PvP and you want to ban Crawdaunt? o-o

Crawdaunt (h.a) with Life Orb is very OP, but is very fragile. Is not OU (OverUsed) / BL (BorderLine), this Pokémon is UU (UnderUsed) class.

Base Stats:

HP: 63

DEF: 85

SPDEF: 55

SPE: 55

Crawdaunt can be very annoying, but if it is in the game, it is to be used.

Allowed by rules, crying will not work.

Relax, there are more stolen Pokémon.

Obs: And for those who live crying for stall team, use Crawdaunt that solves your problem =]

Obs 2: I've never needed to cry about PvP, rules are rules and I should not complain.

:Ambivalent:

Because it kills all of my walls. It's impossible to play stall with Crawdaunt being allowed. How do you guys not realize?

Then don't play full stall? if Crawdaunt is your team weakness you should add 1 or 2 pokes to deal with it and another similar pokes

All you have to do is to bring mehmetian army to ask ban lunch crawdaunt when. Ofc ban crawdaunt then ban adaptability then ban water pokes then ban tanks then just remove life orb and choice items so battles wouldnt end fast then allow genesect and darkrai on ranked then finally make arceus catchable with all plates available for my dog's bones.

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png