Ban Crawdaunt

Tr3y

Bro 6 tanks is a style of play. This pokemon needs to be banned. Too much OP.

Using metapod, kakuna, weedle, oddish, paras and venonat is also a playstyle. That doesn't mean talonflame should be banned because its really op vs that team :p

Haha lol, you are so OP with TR3Y. You needs to be BANNEDDDD :devil:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using metapod, kakuna, weedle, oddish, paras and venonat is also a playstyle. That doesn't mean talonflame should be banned because its really op vs that team :p

Haha lol, you are so OP with TR3Y. You needs to be BANNEDDDD :devil:

:Shocked:

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Bro no it's not. Nobody uses metapod, kakuna, weedle, oddish, paras, and venonat because it's bad. Stall is good but gets punished by Crawdaunt. Ban Crawdaunt please.

Bro no it's not. Nobody uses metapod, kakuna, weedle, oddish, paras, and venonat because it's bad. Stall is good but gets punished by Crawdaunt. Ban Crawdaunt please.

Well I would rather have fun and lose quick with a troll team than making both myself and my opponent have a bad time for 30 minutes with stall ^^

Which is why no stall breaker should never ever be banned for the reason of being a stall breaker :Exclam:

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Well I would rather have fun and lose quick with a troll team than making both myself and my opponent have a bad time for 30 minutes with stall ^^

Which is why no stall breaker should never ever be banned for the reason of being a stall breaker :Exclam:

Regardless of how much you like it, stall is a playstyle. Nothing you say changed and or will change the fact that Crawdaunt is busted and should be removed from Pokemon Sun and Moon + Revolution Online.

Lol it's not busted as it has many counters. Every playstyle has loads of counters. There are many wall breakers and banning them all would just make stall the only team option. I don't care how much you love your stall team, but others need to have a chance to counter it. As much as I love my new serperior, banning talonflame and all other serperiors would just ruin the meta completely.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Lol it's not busted as it has many counters. Every playstyle has loads of counters. There are many wall breakers and banning them all would just make stall the only team option. I don't care how much you love your stall team, but others need to have a chance to counter it. As much as I love my new serperior, banning talonflame and all other serperiors would just ruin the meta completely.

Name the counter to Crawdaunt if you can.