Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN?difa25

● How old are you?18

● Are you active in Discord?yes

● Where are you from?indonesia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?2283hours, Usually i play 5/6 hours a day

● What's your goal in PRO?for fun

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?to make friend with good people and my friend asked me to join also and to learn about PvP too

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?ninetales cause have ninetails and that cool same as kyuubi in naruto ^^

● What's your favorite animal and why?salamander cause so cute and i have 1 in my home

● What's your Name/IGN?difa25

● How old are you?18

● Are you active in Discord?yes

● Where are you from?indonesia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?2283hours, Usually i play 5/6 hours a day

● What's your goal in PRO?for fun

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?to make friend with good people and my friend asked me to join also and to learn about PvP too

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?ninetales cause have ninetails and that cool same as kyuubi in naruto ^^

● What's your favorite animal and why?salamander cause so cute and i have 1 in my home

Check pms

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? - GrinchKill

● How old are you? - 17 1/2 i hope its not that bad because in my opinion its not the age its the maturity of someone

● Are you active in Discord? yes i am my tag is Void Emperor#5095

● Where are you from? Germany, the country of worldwars

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 540hours and i play everyday several hours

● What's your goal in PRO? to become top pvp player and have nice time with friends

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Chaos is one of the leading PvP guilds and i hope i can get some knowledge and we have a nice time

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?its the new Gen 8 Grass Starter because he looks so cute and i like apes

● What's your favorite animal and why?apes bc they are cute and thorw shit at each other

Yours sincerely

Timo/GrinchKill

● What's your Name/IGN? - GrinchKill

● How old are you? - 17 1/2 i hope its not that bad because in my opinion its not the age its the maturity of someone

● Are you active in Discord? yes i am my tag is Void Emperor#5095

● Where are you from? Germany, the country of worldwars

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 540hours and i play everyday several hours

● What's your goal in PRO? to become top pvp player and have nice time with friends

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Chaos is one of the leading PvP guilds and i hope i can get some knowledge and we have a nice time

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?its the new Gen 8 Grass Starter because he looks so cute and i like apes

● What's your favorite animal and why?apes bc they are cute and thorw [heck] at each other

Yours sincerely

Timo/GrinchKill

check pms

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png