Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Ettribute

● How old are you? 26

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1463. Varying from week to week due to work and other commitments

● What's your goal in PRO? Practice and improve in PVP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Looking for an active and social guild. (Phoenix guild closed/disbanded)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Haxorus as I like it's design and pre-evo Axew

● What's your favorite animal and why? Otters... couldn't tell you why other than I watched a nature documentary 15 or so years ago and liked them ever since

● What's your Name/IGN? Ettribute

● How old are you? 26

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? UK

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1463. Varying from week to week due to work and other commitments

● What's your goal in PRO? Practice and improve in PVP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Looking for an active and social guild. (Phoenix guild closed/disbanded)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Haxorus as I like it's design and pre-evo Axew

● What's your favorite animal and why? Otters... couldn't tell you why other than I watched a nature documentary 15 or so years ago and liked them ever since

Check your pm's!! <3

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

● What's your Name/IGN? DarkestEvil87

● How old are you? 32 = too old ....

● Are you active in Discord? yes when not at work

● Where are you from? ENGLAND

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

● What's your goal in PRO?

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? 1179 hours and still climbing obviously

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Zangoose always been my best buddy and swiper

● What's your favorite animal and why? Rhino cos it will kick ur ass if u mess with it :D

Also i got friends in the guild Lasthope4 and Itkam will both vouch for me as a pokemon veteran of 20 years experience and valueble knoledge to help or as a guide as i know the maps well (obviously) but ask Lasthope4 i know my stuff :) i'll be awaiting ur reply.