Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN?

-: White507

● Are you active in Discord?

-: Yes, i am

● Where are you from?

- : Im from Panamá.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

-: i play pro in the nights and when i have free time. / playtime: 1659h

● What's your goal in PRO?

-:i start in pro just for fun and now im interested in pvp and shinies.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

-:i just want to try new guilds and meet new people and practice my english.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

-:my favorite pokemon is mew, cuz i remember when i finally catch it after looong time in pokemon fire red.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

-:my favorite animal is... idk, maybe cats. I have one cat called "Zelda" :3.

Good evening,

we talked about your application, asked our members and there seem to be issues between you and some of our members, we also didnt like the statement that you "just want to try new guilds".

Therefore, I am sorry to tell you that your application was DENIED.

I wish you best of luck on your future endevours, goodbye.

:heart:

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

● What's your Name/IGN?

Morgnarak

Yes, I have Discord downloaded both on my PC & Cell Phone. I use Discord for more than just PRO gaming.

● Where are you from?

Baltimore, Maryland. Currently living in Ephrata, PA however.

About 50 hours logged. Im a older PRO player and a Ex PWO player. Ive been here since the revolution from PWO. I played PRO in its early stages before release. Accounts got wiped and then I took a break for a while. I came back in October 2015 which is my join date on my player account but shortly after I had a kid and a lot of real life obligations that took away majority of my free time and I became inactive gaming wise in general. I recently just returned and Im playing on a daily basis about 4-6 hours.

Well my goal is what any pokemon trainers goal has been since 1998. To catch them all of course! I wish to complete all the main story finally and then move forward with completing my pokedex. After the completion of my pokedex and story I wish to get into the PvP Battling scene while also offering services of some sort.

Chaos stands out above the rest. In any MMO its normally not hard to form a guild and a majority of players do this with no experience or knowledge or how to properly do it or run one. You come to see a lot of people posting threads with basic "Come join <Insert guild name here> we have cookies" not many people take the time, effort and dedication into making a guild such as creating a rank structure, website, forums, rules set, features and functions and giving a guild a purpose while making people feel like there apart of something great.

I really cant say I have just one favorite pokemon anymore. This may of been possible in Gen 1, Gen 2 or Gen 3 but when Gen 4 and Sinnoh release I had quite a few which normally lead to the make up of my team. Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon were the first set of starters from a generation where I loved and wanted all 3. Metagross, was one of the select few Gen 3 designs of pokemon I fell in love with. Alakazam & Gengar due to them being apart of my team for almost 20 years and being OPGs(Original Pokemon Gangsters).

White Tigers, They are so majestic.

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

● What's your Name/IGN?

Morgnarak

Yes, I have Discord downloaded both on my PC & Cell Phone. I use Discord for more than just PRO gaming.

● Where are you from?

About 50 hours logged. Im a older PRO player and a Ex PWO player. Ive been here since the revolution from PWO. I played PRO in its early stages before release. Accounts got wiped and then I took a break for a while. I came back in October 2015 which is my join date on my player account but shortly after I had a kid and a lot of real life obligations that took away majority of my free time and I became inactive gaming wise in general. I recently just returned and Im playing on a daily basis about 4-6 hours.

Well my goal is what any pokemon trainers goal has been since 1998. To catch them all of course! I wish to complete all the main story finally and then move forward with completing my pokedex. After the completion of my pokedex and story I wish to get into the PvP Battling scene while also offering services of some sort.

Chaos stands out above the rest. In any MMO its normally not hard to form a guild and a majority of players do this with no experience or knowledge or how to properly do it or run one. You come to see a lot of people posting threads with basic "Come join <Insert guild name here> we have cookies" not many people take the time, effort and dedication into making a guild such as creating a rank structure, website, forums, rules set, features and functions and giving a guild a purpose while making people feel like there apart of something great.

I really cant say I have just one favorite pokemon anymore. This may of been possible in Gen 1, Gen 2 or Gen 3 but when Gen 4 and Sinnoh release I had quite a few which normally lead to the make up of my team. Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon were the first set of starters from a generation where I loved and wanted all 3. Metagross, was one of the select few Gen 3 designs of pokemon I fell in love with. Alakazam & Gengar due to them being apart of my team for almost 20 years and being OPGs(Original Pokemon Gangsters).

Good afternoon [mention]Morgnarak[/mention] ,

we have reviewed your detailed application and came to conclussion, we usually dont accept members that havent finished the Story yet, but since you seem to be very mature and very driven we decided to grant you an exception and ACCEPT you into Chaos.

Please contact me via Discord @iSmurfie#5353, so I can send you invite link into our Discord server and in-game guild.

We would like to thank you for choosing Chaos and we are looking forward to meeting you.

[glow=orange]

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

● What's your Name/IGN?

Morgnarak

● Where are you from?

Good afternoon @Morgnarak ,

we have reviewed your detailed application and came to conclussion, we usually dont accept members that havent finished the Story yet, but since you seem to be very mature and very driven we decided to grant you an exception and ACCEPT you into Chaos.

Please contact me via Discord @iSmurfie#5353, so I can send you invite link into our Discord server and in-game guild.

We would like to thank you for choosing Chaos and we are looking forward to meeting you.

Thank you very much for the exception and allowing me to join. I'll contact you shortly. :Grin:

2w4fq1j.jpg

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked to 4.0 GHz ) | 32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enable | Acer Predator X34 Curved IPS NVIDIA G-sync Gaming Monitor 21:9 WQHD Display with Built-in Overclocking 100Hz Refresh Rate Boost | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum

● What's your Name/IGN?

• teerav

• Yes.

● Where are you from?

• America.

• ~2518 hours in blue.
    ~12 hours in red.
    ~1 hour in yellow.

• Meet new people, escape the hazards of real life, and enjoy my time spent. As a competitive person, I also like to pvp.

• Honestly, I just want ideas on how to improve my guild on blue. This guild forum post layout makes me hard. I am curious how the rest of your discord is organized. Plus some of the Chaos members seem cool.

• Eevee. I have no reason. For some odd reason I just really like this pokemon.

• Dog, because I can't imagine life without mine.

E6W75Tu.png

● What's your Name/IGN?

• teerav

• Yes.

● Where are you from?

• America.

• ~2518 hours in blue.
    ~12 hours in red.
    ~1 hour in yellow.

• Meet new people, escape the hazards of real life, and enjoy my time spent. As a competitive person, I also like to pvp.

• Honestly, I just want ideas on how to improve my guild on blue. This guild forum post layout makes me hard. I am curious how the rest of your discord is organized. Plus some of the Chaos members seem cool.

• Eevee. I have no reason. For some odd reason I just really like this pokemon.

• Dog, because I can't imagine life without mine.

Good afternoon [mention]teerav[/mention] ,

we have reviewed your Guild Friend application and since both parties can benefit from this, we have decided to ACCEPT your application, your Discord server invite link has been sent.

We are looking forward to having you.

[glow=orange]

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our