Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN?

Aqtive

● How old are you?

● Are you active in Discord?

I'm ALWAYS on Discord

● Where are you from?

The United States of America

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

Current Playtime: 360 hours

I play PRO everyday for 2-4 hours

● What's your goal in PRO?

To reach #1 on the PvP leader-board

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I used to be in Illusion (#1 ranked guild on the Blue server) and I heard a lot about this guild. I took a long break from PRO and I'm finally back and learning about the new updates and meta. I would really appreciate a guild that could help me get back on top.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

My favorite Pokemon is probably Ferrothorn. Insane tank and walls basically everything under rain. I personally use it in almost every team comp.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

My favorite animal is the Priapulida worm

● What's your Name/IGN?

Aqtive

● How old are you?

● Are you active in Discord?

I'm ALWAYS on Discord

● Where are you from?

The United States of America

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

Current Playtime: 360 hours

I play PRO everyday for 2-4 hours

● What's your goal in PRO?

To reach #1 on the PvP leader-board

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

I used to be in Illusion (#1 ranked guild on the Blue server) and I heard a lot about this guild. I took a long break from PRO and I'm finally back and learning about the new updates and meta. I would really appreciate a guild that could help me get back on top.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

My favorite Pokemon is probably Ferrothorn. Insane tank and walls basically everything under rain. I personally use it in almost every team comp.

● What's your favorite animal and why?

My favorite animal is the Priapulida worm

Check pm's

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? Daviddegea

● How old are you? 19

● Are you active in Discord? Yes.

● Where are you from? Indonesia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 357hours, maybe like 7-8hours/day

● What's your goal in PRO? Obtain all Legendaries. And make the greatest Team.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because i looking for good guild with good guildmates, i know thats Chaos is very good guild and i'd love to be part of this guild.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Rayquaza, because i like Myth Animal likes Dragon, and my first poke games that i played is Pokemon Emerald with Rayquazan on the cover.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I love Chickens and Ducks, because its taste so good:))

What's your Name/IGN? IGN Yordlephile. Typically go by Yordie or Yordle, everything was taken so I went with my original moba game name

● How old are you? 28

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? USA west coast

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play? I fall way short at only 80 hours, but I plan on being very active and having this be the only game I put time into. I've been a member for most of those hours, and expect to be most active during the evening on weekdays and most of the day and night on weekends.

● What's your goal in PRO? I have a lot of goals, I want to complete all of the dexs myself and I want to have a wide variety of uber's and over used tier pvp ready. Basically want to collect them all and find some of the strongest pokemon available. I hope to be a part of competitive pvp scene here.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems like a good guild. One that has stability and a strong foundation. What I'm looking for the most in a guild is one that stands the test of time, and chaos seems to be the ticket. This is the only guild I've applied for, and the only one I plan to.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Shuckle. It has a weird niche and just the best design. Can photo verify my love for shuckle.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Lemur was my answer growing up. The last two years or so I've really enjoyed just all birds, and might say that has shifted to my favorite animal. They're just all so neat.

● What's your Name/IGN? Daviddegea

● How old are you? 19

● Are you active in Discord? Yes.

● Where are you from? Indonesia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 357hours, maybe like 7-8hours/day

● What's your goal in PRO? Obtain all Legendaries. And make the greatest Team.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because i looking for good guild with good guildmates, i know thats Chaos is very good guild and i'd love to be part of this guild.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Rayquaza, because i like Myth Animal likes Dragon, and my first poke games that i played is Pokemon Emerald with Rayquazan on the cover.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I love Chickens and Ducks, because its taste so good:))

What's your Name/IGN? IGN Yordlephile. Typically go by Yordie or Yordle, everything was taken so I went with my original moba game name

● How old are you? 28

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? USA west coast

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play? I fall way short at only 80 hours, but I plan on being very active and having this be the only game I put time into. I've been a member for most of those hours, and expect to be most active during the evening on weekdays and most of the day and night on weekends.

● What's your goal in PRO? I have a lot of goals, I want to complete all of the dexs myself and I want to have a wide variety of uber's and over used tier pvp ready. Basically want to collect them all and find some of the strongest pokemon available. I hope to be a part of competitive pvp scene here.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Seems like a good guild. One that has stability and a strong foundation. What I'm looking for the most in a guild is one that stands the test of time, and chaos seems to be the ticket. This is the only guild I've applied for, and the only one I plan to.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Shuckle. It has a weird niche and just the best design. Can photo verify my love for shuckle.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Lemur was my answer growing up. The last two years or so I've really enjoyed just all birds, and might say that has shifted to my favorite animal. They're just all so neat.

Check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "