How to get Mew

Seibuza

115509 hi why not fight me lance in dragon den ?

lance say : im sorry but you dont look strong enough for me to consider battling come back once you've trained some more

ps:icant dfeat elite 4 johto

if a NPC says "u are not strong enough" u need stronger Pokemon (e.g. 6x lvl 100 in most cases) if its "you are not ready" you have to wait some days

115509 ps:icant dfeat elite 4 johto

there you go, you need to defeat e4

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
No other ways to get it without having 351+ hours playing time ?? =(

Nope. Legendaries are meant to be hard to get, so the gametime requirement is a must.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
HI NEED AN IMPORTANT INFO : i went to mewtwo with no pokes 200 hours ago and i lost against him (xD) can i still fin mew or not?

I have 72 evolutions but the old man dont give me the map.

You need the whole kanto pokedex caught a part from legendaries and 351hours of game. Evolutions are pointless.

From 2015: I'm still here

HI NEED AN IMPORTANT INFO : i went to mewtwo with no pokes 200 hours ago and i lost against him (xD) can i still fin mew or not?

I have 72 evolutions but the old man dont give me the map.

You need the whole kanto pokedex caught a part from legendaries and 351hours of game. Evolutions are pointless.

Edit : mistake by me, i tought i had all kanto pokemons but i forgoted one, so my problem is solved