Things that are not to be introduced in PRO

Red

1. 1.

I know you all are talking about economy this and economy that, which I do not think it is THAT important, but that is my opinion. Anyway, I was wondering, how are we getting good IVs and Nature if breeding is never going to be an option? And please don't say it is not being implemented just cause of Economy.

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you all are talking about economy this and economy that, which I do not think it is THAT important, but that is my opinion. Anyway, I was wondering, how are we getting good IVs and Nature if breeding is never going to be an option? And please don't say it is not being implemented just cause of Economy.

You have to hunt for it.

If we introduce breeding a person can catch a single Rare pokemon and make hundreds of them.

Therefor Breeding will NOT be in PRO. There is no NEED for breeding there are just people wanting it, and if we don't want it ingame it won't be there.

I hope I'm not coming across as rude, but if people would just respect or decision not to put breeding in PRO it would make our jobs so much easier.

Edit: Also. Economy is VERY important for a successful MMO.

dweiRlA.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Wow, that reply was actually very rude, this forum is supposed to be to discuss about things in the list...

[glow=magenta]Let the flowing current of bountiful imagination shards gather altogether and give birth to a new version of what your disillusioning society knows as 'World'.[/glow]

In the first place, you should have searched the forums regarding your topic. And since it is breeding, it will be a hot topic for a long time. One example is https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=505&p=5514#p5514

Second of all, but that being a result of what I said before, if you had searched the forums you should have seen that our decision about breeding is final: NO. We've been

stating this option over and over again, so my colleague wasn't rude, he just said the decision it was already taken since the very start of this project (as you can see, it's the first thing on the "Things that are not to be introduced in PRO")

nsyIQuy.gif

economy is actually probably in the top 3 of the most important things in an mmo, probably even the most important.

economy is actually probably in the top 3 of the most important things in an mmo, probably even the most important.

nah, player-player interactions will always be #1.

I'm still thinking about Fly though. What would make not having fly ok, would be a player's ability to trade/battle over distance. So perhaps having a trading post and battling station in each P.C. could be a solution. That way people won't have to travel across regions to make a simple trade.

nah, player-player interactions will always be #1.

I'm still thinking about Fly though. What would make not having fly ok, would be a player's ability to trade/battle over distance. So perhaps having a trading post and battling station in each P.C. could be a solution. That way people won't have to travel across regions to make a simple trade.

u can already battle without being at the same place.

Sorry then for not knowing we couldn't discuss that, and instead of explaining to me, you just go saying: "There is no NEED for breeding there are just people wanting it, and if we don't want it ingame it won't be there."

@Vegeta

@mephilist

You both are wrong on Pay Day. If you can't see the following point, I can't help you.

With Pay Day in game:

Player 1 has 500 hours, been using pay day for months or years, has accumulated mass amounts of money. $1m lets say.

Player 2 has 10 hours, has no money, uses Pay Day, but still so far away from the rich and will be for a long time. $0 due to spending all money on bike

Gap = $1m

Without Pay Day in game:

Player 1 has 500 hours, not exactly the richest man in the game. $500K

Player 2 has 10 hours, the player is new, but the gap is not as wide as it would be with Pay Day.

Gap = $500K

Also on the sarcastic point you make "well older players should have more."

I'll be that guy and say yeah you are 100% right. It is only an initial advantage though. I am not going to trade my shiny Machop to a new player until they work hard and earn some money or Pokémon to trade with. You make it sound like on hour 1, a new player should be able to compete economically. No, not at all!

@Mephilist

You are from Missouri. You should know what I am talking about. The Cardinals have a good MLB roster and good farm system. An expansion team shouldn't be able to compete until a few years of drafting and developing.

Good point. :y:

slipknot_signature_by_eviltxgod.png