⚔Under Used Pokes Separate Ladder⚔

Mexicannoob

It would be great for the Economy if PRO creates Under Used Pokemon only Ranked battles Ladder

and Also shiny only Ranked Battles ladders (Shiny ladder request is on the least priority, and Totally fine if rejected)

that will incrise the demand and hunting for this Under Used pokemons (Dunsparce, Pidgeot, Raticate, etc) Instead of all the Over Used ones like togekiss, scizor etc

And Shiny Ladder, even that there wont be many Participants, but there could be, all you need is any shiny, almost all will be trash ones, but again, that will raise the demand and value of Shinies, and PvP shinies will be even more valuable

by doing so, the Demand for them will increase, the values will be high for them, instead of having that epic Beedrill Rotting in the PC

➡️If the servers wont be able to take all this in for X reason, Then i Request for Ideas on how to make this Tournaments possible, because this will benefit the Economy by a Large Ammount

➡️Opinions and comments are welcomed, weather you like Just the Shiny Ladder/Under Used Ladder, None of them or both of them, your opinion is welcomed

Just an Idea, thanks for reading

A recommendation would be to Ban the to 50s or top 100s (who ever you staff believe to ban) PRO most used pokemons, and allow the other UU ladder to play with out them being legal

Now that would make Buying Such pokes worth it, and therefor increase their values, and in that way, make a better Economy in PRO

Edited by MexicanNoob
  • Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad idea. But wouldn't 12 ladders be too much. But good idea to increase the value of UU Pokemon. Shiny ladder would be a bit tough as many won't be able to participate but it'd be fun. Good luck!

12? dont understand :0

is 1 ladder for exclusive Pokemoms that are not being Over Used in PRO pvp

Not a bad idea. But wouldn't 12 ladders be too much. But good idea to increase the value of UU Pokemon. Shiny ladder would be a bit tough as many won't be able to participate but it'd be fun. Good luck!

Ranked battle have ladders right?

So, we have a ladder for ranked battle. We have 3 of them. (1 on each server. )

If we have an UU ladder, again 3 of them .

If we have a shiny ladder, again 3 of them.

So, totally 12 of them

:Shy:

How OU are created ? They are created because they are Over Used on PVP.

If you create a ladder for UU, it will just be a new meta in the UU; some PKM will just be Over Used on the UU Ladder.

In all case, will it change the economy? "the Demand for them will increase, the values will be high for them"

In theory, it work like this, in practice, prices are not with demand and offer. Let's face it, on PRO prices depend of the sense of the wind and the amount of money in the economy.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Ranked battle have ladders right?

So, totally 12 of them

Ohhh! got ya :Crazy:

So, totally 12 of them

Last time i checked 3 + 3 + 3, i found 9; i don't know when it became 12 :kiss:

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I agree but only with the addition of a UU ladder. It'd add more to the game and make buying those subpar Pokemon worth it. But I don't think PRO has anybody capable of implementing this since Shane is focused on another project. Good suggestion though. I don't like the idea of a shiny ladder though. Hardly anyone would be able to participate.

I agree but only with the addition of a UU ladder. It'd add more to the game and make buying those subpar Pokemon worth it. But I don't think PRO has anybody capable of implementing this since Shane is focused on another project. Good suggestion though. I don't like the idea of a shiny ladder though. Hardly anyone would be able to participate.

Im pretty sure Eaty work hard now ! o/ Waiting future update from him, im hyped to see this.