Well, this is it for Shamac :)

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

vPD5S87.gif

You've done so much for PRO, and for the staff, and for the people; Hope you'll enjoy more stuff and be less stressed without your staff responsibilities, and thank you for everything you've done since you were an App:PiplupCry:

Thank you for our conversations in Last person to respond on this tread wins and the Meme Fight (even though I left PRO for a while not long after that one);

Thank you for your hard work;

Thank you for the memes;

Thank you for being a role model to me, my trainer, the only one I've accepted the invitation to staff since Xhaj :EeveeShy:

Thank you for being here, being awesome.

You will be forever missed.

PZHDoB5.gif0y75lMw.gif

(Yes, they are from your gifs archive)

• Like 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know we might not have been on the best terms (thats what i feel) but i will really miss you! You did alot for PRO and ill never forget that, thank you for all your hard work! Good luck with everything :heart:

• Like 1

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D

Thank you for everything buddy, for your work, for your advice, for your help, everything. Really sad to see you leave but if that is what you feel you need to do, that's fine. Get some rest, spend some time with your family and just enjoy life in general. Once again, thanks for everything you did for PRO and for your advice, you will be missed and you definitely won't be forgotten. Take care, and have fun out there!

:PikaLurk:

• Like 1

Man, no words. You were my buddy from the start. Gave me the opportunity to come back and reached out your hand whenever I needed something. I know you hated the fact that I sent you PM's all the time, but I'm very glad you were there to give me the answer I needed in the end. I hope to still hear from you a lot my friend, don't be afraid to ask me to join you for League games whenever!

• Like 2

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.

I am deeply in love with you and very sad to see you leave. I'm still very sad that I never got to sing with you either ;( but I know you will be going to a better place, I wish you the best of luck in the future. Much love

Im a man of my word, I will sing, now I have more time, I can prepare myself mentally for it XDDD

• Like 1

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Even without this thread saying goodbye your leaving would not have gone unnoticed. The staff are worse off with you leaving, you were a major pillar among the staff and your departure will leave a void. I understand it was time for you to go and that you needed to do it for you but you will be greatly missed. I wish you the very best in everything you do from here on and truly hope this was the right decision for you.

You did a hell of a lot for this game, it's member and the rest of us staff. We appriciate everything you've done and will not forget the impact you had.

• Like 1

width=695px

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603057999732408362/603058305597833240/travok.png[/img]

Please do not contact staff for private support, post your question in the appropirate subforum as others may have the same problem.

All unsolicited message will be ignored for the above reason.

* General support * Bug resolution center * report center * Discipline appeals * Game guide *

It was fun working with you. Even though, we tend not to agree always. You are a good person and good staff. On behalf my wife and kid I thank you for making it easier for my shoulders to carry. The workload around here tends to be very heavy at times. More than once you made it possible for me to be with them with a clear mind.

The burden we carry both in life and here is not an easy one. I apologize if I offended you or anything during the times we end up not agreeing. It was not my intent. Having said that, there is always a place for you in here. I do wish, however, that you invest more time in yourself and your family. You have many pluses. I don't usually say this for people but you are a very bright person. I will miss you for sure, hopefully, you will miss me too, well at least my crazy.

Thank you for your work and time you put into the project and helped both staff and players alike.

I will invest more time into my life, play the dam tomb raider game you always spoke fondly about and we will obviously have one piece and marvel/dc stuff to talk about. Lets not forget that in 2 months the 10 year wait will come to a finish :P

Thank you for being my partner in crime and sorry if I tend to be agressive when we were discussing something aswell ^^

Edited by Shamac

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

As I read this post I'm between two decisions, either to leave PRO and Staff or not :(

Because you were the reason why I'm still here and the one who actually recruited me to Staff.

You will stay my first and best friend in PRO and hope we meet someday irl and drink Shay together. You now gave me a reason to spam you even more on whatsapp.

Take care Rider, love you <3

Time is like a sword, if you don't cut it, it will cut you.

.الوقت كالسيف, إن لم تقطعه قطعك

- Al-Shafi‘i

Hello Shamac, I would like to recruit you as a mapper. Please contact me for further information.

PS: I do not accept this, you'll have to come back!

NO PLS GOD NO

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif