Ban blaziken

Xrevolutionx94

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about tier but not agree all players atleast use 1 water type generally azu or craw or gyara as far as I seen and they are easy counter with some other poke knowing eq which 1hit ko blaziken.

First off none of these Pokémon can switchin to a blaze without taking out over half hp it's only used to revenge kill and saying that if this mon is paired with ferrothorn after takeing 50 from a blitz ect w.e u now take all this damage from jetting into a ferro and once the craw or azu die blaziken takes lives also blaziken known for running thundervpunch :D also I won't force myself to build a team and always have a azuma or craw in it indont want to worry about one Pokémon everytime I build...

4K82h71.png

I respect your decisions a lot, but I disagree

because it is a pokemon with many counters with ban do not fix things hurt them more.

nothing counters blaziken? only 2 cant revenge kill in our meta everything gets blowback even thinks like slowbro and alolamola get 1 shotted after a sd

4K82h71.png

Talonflame has no more priority than protection, but if any of its attacks.

Talonflame countess it easy, Azumarill, resists its two STABs and has Acua Jet with priority, Jellicent, Chandelure with Absorb Fire is IMMUNE to its two STABs, Gyarados that also lowers its attack, has enough counters, if it has sharp Rock it does not take Dance sword and lose enough power, so any Poke that resists its two STABs will countertrade it.

I will never understand why Uber is with the counters he has.

A balanced team with good strategy has nothing to lose against blaziken

pokemon_signature_by_nicole99-d6q18it.png

:PikaLurk:iRedxy was here .:TreeckoNo:

Talonflame has no more priority than protection, but if any of its attacks.

Talonflame countess it easy, Azumarill, resists its two STABs and has Acua Jet with priority, Jellicent, Chandelure with Absorb Fire is IMMUNE to its two STABs, Gyarados that also lowers its attack, has enough counters, if it has sharp Rock it does not take Dance sword and lose enough power, so any Poke that resists its two STABs will countertrade it.

I will never understand why Uber is with the counters he has.

A balanced team with good strategy has nothing to lose against blaziken

ma friend, plz chandelure, who the fk uses that? azumarill rebo already said one of the only counters, if blaziken runs t-punch gyarados gets blown away, and jellicent with an SD gets blown out either by Knock off or t-punch. so :TreeckoNo:. there is a reason why blaziken is Uber tier. here's the reason- https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue16/featured_pokemon_uber

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png