∞ - LEGACY | ♥ GOLD SERVER GUILD [INTERNATIONAL GUILD] RECRUITING ♥ - ∞

Gagann

1. Age : 31
2. Playtime hours : 3-ish hours? (Played a bit, realized I messed up and made a new account)
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : Yup.
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : No previous guild.
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : PVE, really. I want to enjoy the pokemon experience. Meaning I like yelling at my screen for the pokemon to stay in the ***ing ball!

1. 26
2. 41 Hours
3. Yes
4. I am newb, really want to learn this game
5. Currently I want to be able grind money, unlock hoenn, build team to pvp and beat bosses. 

I play this game alot guild could help me a ton in terms of learning this game 🙂

Capture5.JPG

Discord Topiliini#3221

Edited by Topiliino

1. Age :- 26
2. Playtime hours :- 43
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important :- Yes I use it all the time
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) :- I am newb in this game have not been in guild yet
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? :- Making money, building team to do bosses and learn pvp.

1. Age : 18
2. Playtime hours : 134 hours
3. Able to use Discord , Most Important : sure, discord tag: George#0133
4. Your previous Guild, why did you leave them (in case you were Kicked, then why?) : Didnt have one sad
5. Other than having fun playing the game, what are your goals in PRO? : dont really know since im new to the game but im really interested in the game so i dont disclude anything yet untill i try everything

image.png.7ee8fe3e28f2347e96b728308c6cb8e0.png