Various Tweaks and updates

Thor

Hello everyone, Thor here.

Over the next few weeks you will start to notice extra quality of life updates to various bits of end-game content. These will include:

- Bug Catching Contest now drops PvE coins, for the new battle tower content. (This is live right now)

1525907884412.png.c0752e3a588fb46bfb090521480adbc9.png

- Bosses will get revamps with regards to their 3rd win reward, from today, most of Kanto's bosses will allow you to either pick to sync the reward, or try for a shiny pokemon reward. I aim to get the entire games boss repertoire updated to be inline with the ones I have changed already. (kanto aside from Love island and sevii island bosses is complete)

With regards to the reason this is done;

The function used to generate a wild battle, doesn't include a table option to generate a random chance for a wild Pokemon to be shiny, we can only do that if we generate a Pokemon straight into your account. This was originally made for Legendary Pokemon encounters, but we re-purposed it for other uses.

Script generated Pokemon CANNOT be synchronized, because the synchronize ability only works when a wild battle is triggered. This was done as a "best of both worlds" scenario. And, yes, the shiny chance was always there. You just now see that it is there visibly.

jfvjve1525907755982.png.4aa74512b327a054fe9ef7118ab77a7a.png

1525907808467.png.16faefc7d4e12b74c23a570d8c3e6dd7.png

1525908320678.png.e1e402728ae571cf03f7bf9ae8bf1e9a.png

1525908396534.thumb.png.d64a0a1b7eee77acb1648d3e003267c6.png

- Legendary Pokemon will also see a tweak to their requirements, with many having their initial hour restrictions reduced. More into on that as and when I get around to it. This was planned by staff before I came back, so thank them for the work. (mostly complete; Mew (225), Celebi (275) and legendary beasts (450) along with their quest content have been amended)

- The Sevii islands will most likely also receive the staff treatment over the coming months. I have good plans for it :) you will have to wait and see ;)

Please stay tuned for more updates in the future.

Edited by Thor
  • Like 13

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the shiny chance is the same as gen 6, which is all the more remarkable that I got a shiny pancham while testing it

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.