Various Tweaks and updates

Thor

When it will be released unova?

never

• Like 1

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it will be released unova?

never

So no new region after sinoh? like Forever?

Someone from staff in Discord said opposite that possible they making things like Battle Tower and other things to please our appetite till something big like Unova come, when I asked about Unova. But I suggest take this saying with pinch of salt until it will fully confirmed. Plus devs choose the one of best ways implement regions, because is suited for all regions, but that's my point of view for this system. Thor said that probably as economist, because new regions would change a lot of prices including prices for 5th/6th/7th generation Pokémon.

Edited by SViper
  • Like 1

Someone from staff in Discord said opposite that possible they making things like Battle Tower and other things to please our appetite till something big like Unova come, when I asked about Unova. But I suggest take this saying with pinch of salt until it will fully confirmed. Plus devs choose the one of best ways implement regions, because is suited for all regions, but that's my point of view for this system. Thor said that probably as economist, because new regions would change a lot of prices including prices for 5th/6th/7th generation Pokémon.

I hope your right because I really want Unova to come out.

No-one on the content team has mentioned anything about this, and I know for a fact that Unova isn't the next region that's being worked on, as I am the one heading up regional development. There IS a region or 2 being worked on, but it isn't Kalos, Alola or Unova.

• Like 2

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.