♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

1. What is your ingame name?on9kan

2. How old are you?18

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? to complete my pokedex, including the evolving part

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? hunting some epic pvp pokemon

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? no other guild want me

6. How active are you on discord? semi

7. 700+ play time but not interested in pvp

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I join?

1. What is your ingame name?--->Ssoqe234

2. How old are you?-->17

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?--->>just hanging out with people

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?-->>Didn't Understand

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?-->> Becoz I find for guild who know what is friendship and guildie.

6. How active are you on discord?-->> I regular active on discord but for study this year i can be online when i will get holiday but i can online every saturday too.

Edited by Kylan

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?-->>Didn't Understand

Rejected.

no other guild want me

Rejected.

1. What is your ingame name? - namedoesnotfi

Rejected based on various factors I won't go into detail, you seem not like the best fit for our guild.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

g7MPSP8.png

1. What is your ingame name?
2. How old are you?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP,  hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?
4. What are your ambitions in PRO?
5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?
6. How active are you on discord?

EmK4FWi.pngJnKMHbr.png

:

1. What is your ingame name?

Rusarth

2. How old are you?

17 otw 18

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?

trading and hanging out with people

4. What are your ambitions in PRO?

to became ash

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?

I choose Paradox cuz I expect more from you than others

6. How active are you on discord?

actually I always used discord :p

1. What is your ingame name? cristal7

2. How old are you? 26yo

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?discovering new pokemons

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? catch all pokemons

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? my little brother (avalon3000) told me its an awesome guild with awesome people inside it

6. How active are you on discord? not very much recently

1. What is your ingame name? Kagat

2. How old are you? 23

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? I'd like to get into PVP eventually. Right now, I like hunting pokemon that I need for bosses and for pvp in the future. I also like hanging around friendly people.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? I aim to be one of the top rank pvp'ers and collect all shiny pokemon.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? I feel like this guild is friendly, at the same time PVP-oriented. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I also like that the people who made this guild was from an old server, which means you have more experience and I hope to learn from you, especially since I'm interested in PVP.

6. How active are you on discord? I'm usually on discord majority of the day.

1390774256_trainercard.JPG.5849a8115c957277a6314ea3fadb085b.JPG

1. What is your ingame name? cristal7

2. How old are you? 26yo

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?discovering new pokemons

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? catch all pokemons

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? my little brother (avalon3000) told me its an awesome guild with awesome people inside it

6. How active are you on discord? not very much recently

1. What is your ingame name? Kagat

2. How old are you? 23

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? I'd like to get into PVP eventually. Right now, I like hunting pokemon that I need for bosses and for pvp in the future. I also like hanging around friendly people.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? I aim to be one of the top rank pvp'ers and collect all shiny pokemon.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? I feel like this guild is friendly, at the same time PVP-oriented. That's exactly what I'm looking for. I also like that the people who made this guild was from an old server, which means you have more experience and I hope to learn from you, especially since I'm interested in PVP.

6. How active are you on discord? I'm usually on discord majority of the day.

[ATTACH=full]33892[/ATTACH]

Hey there and sorry for the delay.:( I have seen you an invite by PMs if you are still interested in joining.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png