Vulcan island is back!

Eyebeam

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy, everyone.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Can we buy the mysterious ticket now?

Not yet, this is for something else.

Do we have to download a new client for this? Website says servers are up, but my laptop and my phone can't connect to server.

I have the same problem :PiplupCry:

Server was down for maintainence earlier, no new download required. You should be able to access now without any issues.

At the end we must remember that this its a fan made game, and you are brging us an amazing content for free. Thnx for your very hard work, you're incredible team

Thankyou, this kind of feedback gives us a sense of it all being worthwhile! Glad you enjoy the content we provide.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I will also be adding a quest resetter in shortly, so for people who have already done it, they can reset the quest, to do it again :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.