Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? Jomayyy

#2: What is your age? 21

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Depends, on work days about 3-5 hrs, and off days I can go up to 7+hrs

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Hell ya

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I have basic Pokemon knowledge since I played a [heck] ton of the handheld games. And my specialty would probably be training, and hunting.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Basically question #5

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes

What is your discord ID? We would love to have you there.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? Bk1689

#2: What is your age? 28

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 1-3 roughly

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes and yes

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Not really sure, only half way through kanto and still trying to figure the game out

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Active player that is not only looking for knowledge of the game but will also help any way possible

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Nope

#1: What is your in-game name? Bk1689

#2: What is your age? 28

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 1-3 roughly

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes and yes

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Not really sure, only half way through kanto and still trying to figure the game out

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Active player that is not only looking for knowledge of the game but will also help any way possible

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Nope

Awesome! What is your discord ID? Then we will add you in game. Cx

#1: What is your in-game name? : Eagles082/ Dischord tag : Eagles082#4112

#2: What is your age? : 20

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? : 2 to 3 hours on holidays it will be more ..

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? : Sure .. TEAM PLAY IS ALWAYS FUN :D

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? : Trading most probably ..

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? : Am a helping character .. i would like to help people and most probably share and grow ma knowledge in this game along with the guild .. Ma experience as how to handle situations will be i guess what i bring to the table ..

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? : It depends on the person who put forth this question .. I gave different answers .. becoz i guess the leader or the members want to get more info abt the person they are recruiting and thus also it may be put forth to see the answers put forth by them .. Sorry i always think on different angles .. xD : D Love to have a gud relationship with you guys .. :D <3

#1: Baumgard08

#2: 27

#3: 4-5 if I'm at work or 1-3 if im ar home with wife and daughter

#4: no clue what discord is. Lol. But sure I'll join

#5: pretty good at grinding levels and can always help trade evolve pokemon.

#6: general pokemon knowledge. Along with pokemon lore and discussions. Also helping answer new player questions

#7: no they are not.

#1: What is your in-game name? : Eagles082/ Dischord tag : Eagles082#4112

#2: What is your age? : 20

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? : 2 to 3 hours on holidays it will be more ..

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? : Sure .. TEAM PLAY IS ALWAYS FUN :D

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? : Trading most probably ..

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? : Am a helping character .. i would like to help people and most probably share and grow ma knowledge in this game along with the guild .. Ma experience as how to handle situations will be i guess what i bring to the table ..

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? : It depends on the person who put forth this question .. I gave different answers .. becoz i guess the leader or the members want to get more info abt the person they are recruiting and thus also it may be put forth to see the answers put forth by them .. Sorry i always think on different angles .. xD : D Love to have a gud relationship with you guys .. :D <3

Great! :D . What is your discord ID?

• Like 1

#1: Baumgard08

#2: 27

#3: 4-5 if I'm at work or 1-3 if im ar home with wife and daughter

#4: no clue what discord is. Lol. But sure I'll join

#5: pretty good at grinding levels and can always help trade evolve pokemon.

#6: general pokemon knowledge. Along with pokemon lore and discussions. Also helping answer new player questions

#7: no they are not.

Discord is a communication type app. There's many uses, but we just use it as a chat channel. It's much easier that way. :D

If you could download it from the app store and let me know your ID we can go from there! Thank you!