Permanent ignoring system

Pitroipa

Hello,

it is frustrating to see that newbies always pm for money or stuff and they spam all the time. even ignoring is useless since its not permanent.

That why I suggest to add permanent ignore other player and maybe to add a list (like the friend list) to see which players are currently permanent ignored.

Since most of the people begging 10 times per day and u cant go to a pokecenter without any pm from them, and some of them are following and stalking all the time.

Thanks for ur attention and have a nice weekend

• Like 1

I will always +1 this suggestion :)

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• 2 weeks later...

I had made this suggestion before in the past at Jan. 24, 2018

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/82988-url

but was rejected due to Letrix saying ...

"I'm not sure how possible it is. Giving each player an ignore/ "block" list adds more variable data to the server databases. Whilst it may sound like not much, it quickly adds up and slows down the servers. We recently wiped around 300k unused accounts to free up space on the servers for other things too.

A better solution for the meantime is to report the users who break rules against you. As per our Punishment Policy, users only get a few chances to correct their behaviour before receiving harsh bans. If the user is a repeat offender, they will quickly stop becoming a problem. I believe this was also suggested before, and denied for the reasons listed. Thanks for the suggestion and I hope you have a nice day."

but now many things had been changing and improving in PRO. its worth to try again to suggest this in hopes that maybe staff will accept it this time.