I'm back. My name is Jambles.

Its been a long time, but I'm back with P.R.O baby! - I used to run a guild called Cinibar, that quickly turned into Kitsuneko, and then it died out. I'm back to run another and play with all you amazing people again however! Hello!

*hands out cookies*

Luigi, I've been a plumber for 34 years. You actually think, I go to some mushroom kingdom Luigi - I don't. I just trip really hard on LSD and I hire prostitutes.

B-but Mario...I've been there with you - to the Mushroom Kingdom.

No you haven't Luigi. You have Terminal Seven, brain cancer - I don't even know what that means, but its bad. This is all in your head Luigi, its in your imagination.

Welcome back Jambles

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Its been a long time, but I'm back with P.R.O baby! - I used to run a guild called Cinibar, that quickly turned into Kitsuneko, and then it died out. I'm back to run another and play with all you amazing people again however! Hello!

*hands out cookies*

Welcome back! Thanks for cookie!