Start to change the stall meta ?

Abygaelle

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pretty much agree with aby, so nice to see people with 6 tanks and 0 skill in ladder sometimes :p its so freakin stupid to ban dugtrio in a meta full of blissey/chansey, when staff will stop listen people and understand we are not on showdown's meta??

dugtrio is far from broken, it cant ohko blissey/chansey, and loose often the match up when u get freeze by ice beams! And more than that it requires a bit skill due to his weak defenses and atk. Staff ban stallbreakers and people plays more stall, chansey/blissey are totally broken , u can tank a +1 outrage dragonite , an earthquake from diggersby ada choice band, a knock off + 2 from bisharp ada, and with good physical tanks for covering it takes sometimes very long time to kill the 1st poké this is everything except fun! Tell me another mon with 600+ hp? there isnt! even among all legendaries/megas which blissey is not!!!!

Without forgetting togekiss, this poké is broken in pro, u get flinch 90% time, when a guys kills you a full life calm rotom with a toge scarf only spamming air slash there is something wrong in my opinion.

I hope next coded moves/Ability will help change that, otherwise i hope people will realise we are totally not on showdown , stop want to do the same, its obviously not possible yet we miss so much moves abilities and pokés , if you play some battles in showdown in g7 , you will never see pretty much any togekisses or blissey because so much things can counter them, on showdown in your team buiding you don't necessary must have counters for them, in pro a team without blissey and togekiss counter is totally unthinkable

EDIT i've heard some heatrans spammers asked for ban dugtrio , i really think some on this forum are not really objective, and that is the real problem in my opinion. EDIT

Maybe full stalls are not best teams, and get rekt by hyper offenses, but they cant loose bescause of hax, contrariwise when you plays hyper offenses, a bit of hax can make u loose a lot of points against a person low rank with full tanks even if he have no skill, he dont even need much to think when he have chansey skarmory etc and couple of regens blabla... x)

I dont really think staff will ban blissey chansey togekiss ( people would cry so much and some will stop the game they cant play pvp if they dont have this x) ), but plz dont take decisions to encourage stall, pvp is a lot more pleasant when u face an opponent who shows his skill, not full stall boring team that u need to fight during 30min/1h or sometimes more than 2 hours!!!!!!!! Im a uild leader since pretty much time, some people have and will stop the game because of this kind of meta, some were really good,even myself, sometimes i just dont want to make ranked battle because of some EDIT players, dont want to lose 1h to win 4 rat pts...

Hi there,

Your post has been edited in accordance to the following rules:

10. Deplorable behavior, profanity, spamming and posting inappropriate/ adult content are all against the rules. Continued infractions will result in harsher punishments and will result in a permanent ban if escalated. If necessary, PRO Staff will report you to the appropriate authorities if your offense is considered illegal.

13. Disrespect and Toxic/Trashtalk behavior with no grounds directed to staff and users will be aggressively sanctioned. This applies on official PRO scope.

cf. Game Rules

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a sanction.

3. Toxicity towards users and community as whole will be sanctioned and discipline measure will be taken.

cf. Forum Rules

Please post in a civil way and keep it on topic, not to mention to refrain from swearing. Responses have been edited accordingly as well.

Further incivilities -from anyone- will lead to the thread being closed. Thank you all for your comprehension.

Have a nice day!

@OP:

I came in here assuming I would find a metagame discussion and an attempt at a viable anti-stall archetype.

Instead I found an attempt at banning all skill.

Stall is the playstyle which requires by far the most skill to play. If you think ladder Regenerators are stall, you've seen nothing yet. You are complaining about bulky Balance / Semistall, which are not difficult to break with offensive pressure. I encourage you to look up guides on defeating "stall" or lists of stallbreakers and wallbreakers. The narrowest mistake made by a stall player will result in one of these dangerous offensive Pokemon running through their team.

Choice Scarf Togekiss is the most common exploitable Pokemon in this metagame. Force itself to lock into something other than Air Slash, and enjoy your free turns. It does not hit hard enough for its PP to flinch through its true counters, perfect RNG or otherwise.

I see your signature claiming "Power of Neverused." Perhaps if you tried OU or even UU wallbreakers you would see why they are so commonly run. It takes a good player to raise poor Pokemon into the limelight. An inexperienced one attempting to do the same makes a fool of both parties.

• Like 1

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

@OP:

I came in here assuming I would find a metagame discussion and an attempt at a viable anti-stall archetype.

Instead I found an attempt at banning all skill.

Stall is the playstyle which requires by far the most skill to play. If you think ladder Regenerators are stall, you've seen nothing yet. You are complaining about bulky Balance / Semistall, which are not difficult to break with offensive pressure. I encourage you to look up guides on defeating "stall" or lists of stallbreakers and wallbreakers. The narrowest mistake made by a stall player will result in one of these dangerous offensive Pokemon running through their team.

Choice Scarf Togekiss is the most common exploitable Pokemon in this metagame. Force itself to lock into something other than Air Slash, and enjoy your free turns. It does not hit hard enough for its PP to flinch through its true counters, perfect RNG or otherwise.

I see your signature claiming "Power of Neverused." Perhaps if you tried OU or even UU wallbreakers you would see why they are so commonly run. It takes a good player to raise poor Pokemon into the limelight. An inexperienced one attempting to do the same makes a fool of both parties.

english?

[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]