Ban fearow pls [LOCKED]

Blazinswampert

It can be stoped with ice shard

No, its cant.

252 Atk Life Orb Weavile Ice Shard vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Fearow: 229-273 (84.5 - 100.7%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

252 Atk Choice Band Fearow Double-Edge vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Weavile: 324-382 (115.3 - 135.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

All old players already know where this is going but to notify staff and others about this menace I had to make a forum post about FEAROW

Tbh,this pokemon... Is more broken than Blaziken and should have been banned when the game was made sniper + razor claw crits every turn :( and sweeped my guildmates team. I mean look at it's base stats so high this poke should be banned asap please.

It can also use sand attack and break evasion clause increasing work for staff so I request a ban consideration.

Ty

Edit: 252+ Atk Choice Band Fearow Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 454-535 (63.5 - 74.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Absolutely broken mon^^^^

Hi there.

This thread has been locked for obvious trolling reasons. If you mean to only farm posts, please do so in the Playground area.

The PvP area is meant for actual discussions to move forward.

This thread is just plain spam, and the responses to it as well.

4. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering services (charged and free). Recruiting members for your own projects (moderators, designers, professional MOD work, etc.) is not permitted and is also considered spam. Users posting such spam will be sanctioned and their post removed.

cf. Forum Rules

Do not attempt to post it again / a similar one, or measures will be taken.

You are however welcome to post if you are willing to discuss serious matters in this PvP subforum.

Have a nice day,

- Locked -