How is everything going, and how is everyone?

I just returned from a pretty long absence from this MMO. I used to run a guild and was a pretty active guy in the community - I wanted to ask how is the staff? How is the development? Is it still living strong? Not gonna die? I'd love to continue supporting this even after a mainstay Pokémon RPG comes out. I am also looking to join a guild. But, besides all that, again, how is it?

How are you doing, how's staff looking, how is support looking in general?

Its so nice to be back. I'd love to join a guild and discord and get to know some of you again! Haha.

Luigi, I've been a plumber for 34 years. You actually think, I go to some mushroom kingdom Luigi - I don't. I just trip really hard on LSD and I hire prostitutes.

B-but Mario...I've been there with you - to the Mushroom Kingdom.

No you haven't Luigi. You have Terminal Seven, brain cancer - I don't even know what that means, but its bad. This is all in your head Luigi, its in your imagination.

Hello Jambles!

welcome back and glad to see you, I hope we'll get the chance to meet ingame aswell! The staff team is doing just fine. As well as the development. Our devs and content scripters are still hard working on PRO :) I hope you're doing fine aswell :)

how's staff looking

Well I wouldn't say im a 10, more like a 5 and we do have some 10's in our team

390?cb=20170221070540

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I just returned from a pretty long absence from this MMO. I used to run a guild and was a pretty active guy in the community - I wanted to ask how is the staff? How is the development? Is it still living strong? Not gonna die? I'd love to continue supporting this even after a mainstay Pokémon RPG comes out. I am also looking to join a guild. But, besides all that, again, how is it?

How are you doing, how's staff looking, how is support looking in general?

Its so nice to be back. I'd love to join a guild and discord and get to know some of you again! Haha.

Welcome back!

Welcome back

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Well I wouldn't say im a 10

but you are :EeveeShy:

Welcome back Jambles :)

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Welcome back to PRO

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.