Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

Ciao ragazzi!

• Perché vuoi far parte di Eternity? È semplice, sto cercando una gilda e questa ha lo stesso nome che ho io! mi sento davvero divertente e voglio unirmi alla tua comunità :)
  • Nome reale / nome in gioco: irl il mio nome è Irwin, e ig its EternityTCG
  • Ur country / quale lingua / e parli? In francese, quindi parlo principalmente francese, ma posso parlare anche in inglese e tedesco!
  • Discord name + tag / quanto spesso sono online? Eternity # 6745 sono sempre online ahaha
  • Qual è il tuo obiettivo su pro / sei interessato a pvp / già pvping? Voglio raggiungere alcuni obiettivi PvE, e dopo provare a rekt alcuni [testa a testa] sul ranking pvp :)
  • Screenshot del tuo trainercard

Ci vediamo:) [/ QUOTE]

Why do you want to join Eternity? Because I read that they do a lot of events and I'm new to the game so it would be a good experience.

Real name / ingame name: My name is Alex and in game is Ayumikyra.

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I'm Italian, I always speak Italian but I understand English a little bit.

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Ayumi721#5934, I'm online almost always in the afternoon.

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I'm not yet very experienced in PvP but I love the adventure of this game and the possibility of being able to capture pokemon and train them.

1539460300581.png.6a92cb116f0497610ba52bf6d8645961.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity?: I was told about it on Discord from the head of the guild, so I thought I'd give this a try.
  • Real name / ingame name: CC / CountessCC
  • How old are you?: 20
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?: Canada / English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?: CC#2201 / I always have it open
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?: At the moment I want to complete the main quests (currently going through Johto) and after I finish all of those I want to do all sorts of multiplayer stuff, including PvP
  • Screenshot of your trainercard:1707333671_Screenshot_2018-10-29-16-54-032.thumb.png.d93bbf05827c31fb84b793bd49e1a517.png

• Like 1

Why do you want to join Eternity? Gengar20 has good things to say about y'all as a good laid back guild. That's what I'm hoping to get into!

How old are you? 23

Real name / ingame name: Aspen / Asmodean

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? US, I can tell you I don't speak much German in German: Ich spreche neur ein bischien Deutsch :p English

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Ace#1227 and if I'm not at work I'm probably online!

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I do want to pvp and am currently in the process of building a rain team. I do like hunting / ev training quite a bit though, it's chill :}

Screenshot of your trainer card:

[MEDIA=imgur2]9P3G9wY[/MEDIA]

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity?, im looking for a guild and this one seems to be the thing o look for.!
  • Real name / ingame name: irl my name is Kristian, and ig its supzex
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? im Danish, and talk english.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Kristian#5313 - well hard to say, around 4-7 hours a day i guess.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Right now im just gonna finish sinnoh, but after that im gonna go in to PVP-
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

pokemon.thumb.png.a9b95b8a168e938692f49e1eaeaabcf6.png

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity? It seems like an active, friendly group
  • Real name / ingame name: RN: Dyani / IN: Jazmyne22
  • How old are you? 22
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? USA/English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? DameDyani#8409 (new to it, never have used it before today)
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to just have fun, collect pokemon, and help out where I can. I have never PvP'ed, but am willing to learn and try it out
  • Screenshot of your trainercard 1541964826309.png.2129f00ee3d5195b8aa223b22f48f795.png

• Like 1

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Hey i want to join because its not fun to play alone and i prefer when i can communicate with people for helping or just playing so i decided to join a guild like your which looks like a kind of warm.
  • Real name / ingame name: my name is Steven and my pseudo is Stevyboi
  • How old are you? im 18 yo
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?im from France and i speak french english and chinese, a little bit spanish
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? StevZ#3147 and i often online
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? im want to chase shiny, and fight against boss so trained some pokemon for a good team and a little bit pvp
  • Screenshot of your trainercard http://prntscr.com/ljbgjh

WELCOME TO ETERNITY GUILD!

[ATTACH=full]44372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]44786[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH=full]44783[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

[ATTACH=full]44784[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • kanto region completed
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.

Stay loyal to Eternity

[ATTACH=full]44785[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH=full]44373[/ATTACH]

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to SURJA

Why do you want to join Eternity?: I would like to

join eternity to be someone who could help the guild and help guild mates if needed, with me being someone who enjoys hunting pokemon.

Real name / ingame name: Jared / Jvrood

How old are you: I am 15

Country / Language: America / English

Discord / How often I'm online there: Jvrood#8514 / I am on discord while I'm on pro

Goal in Pro / PvP status: My goal in pro is to finish the story and hunt near perfect pokemon / the hunted mons will be mons that I would give to guild mates for story or pvp uses.

Trainer Card:

Capture.PNG.80fbca2c8f47d7352d8e6952b0d284a6.PNG