Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Why do you want to join Eternity?: I have been a solo player since i started plaing this game and honestly i have to except they designed this game to be a community. i want to be part of that community and meet people, plus i need the help. I have been playing Pokemon since Red/Blue/Yellow was released in 1995 but was unable to play X/Y and so on and so fourth making me pretty out of the loop and yet there is still stuff im learning. so ya this is my reason :)
  • Real name / ingame name: Matthew is my real name and Velkrie is my IGN
  • How old are you?: 33
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?: English, non other
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?: SideWinderMX3 #5575 and i used to be on discord all the time but i really dont have any guilds im in anymore so i stop using it pretty much. be glad to use it again though :)
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?: unclear being i really have yet too see the games full mechanics and what it has to offer, but i am leaning towards the pvp side as well exploring and capturing Pokeies.
  • 2135248123_PROTrainerCard.JPG.bf6c5c18088e4e840797995aa3064323.JPG

• Like 1

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys !

• Why do you want to join Eternity? My friend joined the Guilde and i would like to be connected to him. Im playing rly much with him so it would be rly cool.
  • Real name / ingame name: RIchard D. / Mankenntihn (just call me link like the guy from "legend of zelda")
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? i can speak german, english and russian
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? IG Relaxo (Erfolgsfan)#2613
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause ^^
  • ok just joking I would like to beat my friend in a "late" Pokemon game. And sure im intrested in PvP but first I need my late game Team with good ivs and natures.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

^^

382026890_paintskillisssssda.png.1ba4137418c91390556ee9767feec9be.png

• Like 1

I would like to join eternity as I like to help other and even they help me when I am in need hence I want to taste the team work.

My real name is Mahesh/IGN is RebelStar143

I am 15 years old

I am from India and I speak English Hindi and Telugu.

Hmm... My discord name and tag is RebelStar143#1165 . And I too stay on discord while playing PRO.

My goal in PRO is to catch all legendary Pokemon In PRO.Hmm... I didn't started PVP I soon start it after knowing some more things about Pokemons.

My trainer card:

Screenshot_2018-12-15-21-05-26-55.png.a00cfd5ef874271b1888d3f8582837c6.png

Greeting and salutations to everyone in Eternity! Thank you for the chance to join your guild! I wanted to take some time to tell you about myself, and I hope that I would be able to join your ranks!

• I am looking to join Eternity because I have been playing PRO for a while now, and I really want to be part of a community within this game. I have had a ton of fun so far on my own, but I really think with MMO's the interaction with others is what makes them special.
  • My real name is Rodney but in game I go by Chaunky
  • I can speak English and French.
  • My dicord account is: Chaunky#4340; and I have a second monitor so I am always on discord when I am online.
  • My goal is to continue on the within the game, I am currently in the second round of the elite 4. As more long term goals, I would like to get involved with the PVP scene once I have a full team of 100 pokemon. Then also to help new trainers and guildies through the game with tips, tricks or any other ways I can assist them. As I have seen this community be extremely generous to me, and I would like to give back.

You will find my trainer card attached below.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Feel free to contact me in game, or via discord. I look forward to joining the community of Eternity.

~Chaunky

1053593912_TrainerCard.PNG.7fd965c4f3299d5fabd805eb04d410db.PNG

This is the best guild i have been a part of. Welcoming Community, active player base both pvp and pve. lots of helpful players willing to help you along your pokemon journey. Apply and I or another officer or Guild leader will be with you :)

• Like 2

~~ PairaNoid, Zoroark Enthusiast

• Why do you want to join Eternity? new experience / still want to learn pvp /
  • Real name / ingame name: real name max / Rizlax igm
  • How old are you? 26
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Belgium / English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Rizlax#2390 online when i'm playing pro
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? depend sometimes i like to pvp but not really good at it // But i like some quest or hauting good poke
  • xvxvvvvv.thumb.PNG.611322d8378d09958445ec19358b67a3.PNG

• Like 3

• Why do you want to join Eternity? =>> Cause I am searching for helpful and friendly guild.
  • Real name / ingame name: =>> Hirok/Ssoqe234
  • How old are you? =>> 14
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?=>> India and my native language is Assamese but i can speak hindi and english.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? =>> @Arlon#6255/ Well I online when i got vacation from school cause im studying in residential school.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? =>> To become a good hunter/Im not intrested in pvp.
    Screenshot_83.png.128b2ab2567844cd4a96b031245cbf8d.png