Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I am looking for a strong and good community to tie myself in with :)
  • Real name / ingame name: Benjamin / DrJaminest
  • How old are you? 28
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? US - english
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? DrJaminest#4812 / I have it on my phone and computer and im usually talking on it most of the afternoon
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I am very interested in pvp. I have played pokemon pvp on other games and smogon. For now im just getting started and enjoying the nostalgia of this pokemon game though :) P.s. my win ration is 1 - 0 :P
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

2020-03-01.thumb.png.4f7f25d4a966b64b6106d49b76e7f245.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
    A: i am looking for interactions and and to get better at the game.
  • Real name / ingame name:
    A: My IGN is Contessa.
  • How old are you?
    A: 18.
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
    A: I am from Brazil and speak English and Portuguese.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • nyktós#4458 / i am usually online all day because i am very active at Discord while using my cellphone.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
    A: I am interested in learning pvp and eventually becoming proficient in it.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard:
    http://prntscr.com/ra0vw9

Hello

My real name is lou and my ingame name is d4rktsuna and my discord id is ᵗˢᵘᶰᵃ#9555 and im rly online like 2-6h per day, im a 21old guy and im from algeria, i speak english/french/arabic. I have 200+ hours playtime and i think its time for me to start the mmo aspect of the game so i think joining a guild would be a good idea for me, i checked a lot of guilds info and i chosed to apply to yours cause it looks rly enjoyable. Im not rly sure about my goal in the game, but im enjoying the pve aspect and the catching part of this game, i didnt start the pvp part but im rly interesting about it andi want to start this part.

Here is my traincard and i hope u will accept me in ur great familly

1583141769765.png.4e5958b7584471c16e0ca80b680374ea.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Im looking for a guild i can be apart of and also share my knowledge of the game. Im looking to get into pvp and i think your guild would help best

• Real name / ingame name: real name is stevie in game name is BLUUNTZ

• How old are you? 21

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I live in england only speak english

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? BLUNTZ#8692. Online all the time as i have the mobile app

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Im intrested in becoming a pvper and would love your guild to help

• Screenshot of your trainercard. It wont let me upload i can send you on discord upon request

• After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

• Why do you want to join Eternity? You guys messaged me, and seem fresh
  • Real name / ingame name: Mrrambo77
  • How old are you?22
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? USA Spanish and English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Mrrambo77 24/7
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I'm tryna be number 1 no not yet

Screenshot_20200306-213313_PROClient.thumb.jpg.0b301eba9ba3da87f1d654f1e0091794.jpg

aaa.jpg

ae657a917f139d1a8a92d52c18b32baa.jpg?size=200