Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Why do you want to join Eternity?

I've been playing pro casually for a while now and have never really considered joining a guild until recently. I think it would be fun to have a group of players i can regularly communicate with while grinding stuff out or just generally playing the game and after some careful consideration i've decided Eternity is a good fit for me if i'm accepted!

• Real name / ingame name:

My in-game name is Adure. I'm not super comfortable giving out my real name just yet.

• How old are you?

I'm 20, 21 in August.

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

I live in New Zealand and speak English.

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

My Discord name and tag are Piranha#7663 and i'm online there pretty much as often as i have my laptop open. So pretty regularly i'd say.

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

I'd like to start some of the legendary quests. I like the idea of a big grind like catching all region pokemon and the fact that there are so many quests with hard requirements means that will probably be my main goal for quite a while. I've never PvP'd before because my technical knowledge of Pokemon as a whole is nowhere near the required level to even stand a chance but i enjoy playing the game casually so maybe if i ever get the confidence i'll get into PvP.

• Screenshot of your trainercard

1587805296993.png.f1f7db90c2e0975e4c474889e25bdd54.png

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyy there,

I’m Pierre,but prefer Blazer , I’m 22 years old and I’m French.

I started PRO from 2018 with my friends, we stopped 6 month after i think, bosses was too easy and we did’nt have many poke pvp ready. (need some luck :c)

We are all mmo players, we like to help people who start the game or else..

I’m still playing with them but i’m looking for some old players to be ready to help for some price checks, advices for pvp moveset, for the PRO meta, for quests, ..

I’m a huge pve fan, but i’m not closed to pvp, I’ve never ranked in PRO yet.

I prefer the farm in this game, like a classic mmo i mean.. All days, i pushing hard my button « right » and « left » to hope get the perfect poke :D

Integrate your guild would allow me to meet some players too.

I’ve ever smogon or pokestrat open on an other window.

I’m online some hours, i think 5h a day, but i’m playing at many others video games. I’m 24/7 online on discord.

My name tag : ♪Blazer♪Storms♪#5110

1587989106895.png.55bccee247a4b8ed58e6e85f9012653f.png

I've been actively playing the game for a few weeks and it's getting kinda lonely playing alone. Eternity seems like a great guild to join! :)

• Real name / ingame name:

Ingame name: Mrkan

• How old are you?

I'm 26 years old.

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

I'm from Croatia. I speak Croatian, English, a bit of Dutch, a bit of Portuguese and a bit of Estonian.

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Blossom Eater#3539
    I always appear "offline" but I'm on discord for the better part of the day. I'll receive (and respond to) your message shortly after you send it if I'm near my pc or phone. :)

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

My goal is to get into top 25 PVP players. I have one pvp team ready and second one is in the making (3/6 poke ready)

Screenshot_2020-04-27-20-56-41-375_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg.6d3a91164907aac3d25510220f13d97c.jpg

• After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

Hello guys !

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Xera and i are friends since he played on gold and little by little he talked me into switching to silver and now since he got me here id like to join guid hes in. He added me few days ago on you discord server so i met few people already. Lf to meet all of you!
  • Real name / ingame name: irl my name is Luka, and my IGN is Blaggy1212
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Im from Croatia and obviously beside Croatian i speak English.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Blaggy1212 #4867, pretty much always when i play PRO im on discord too
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? From now on my main focus will be PVP.

1588019172833.png.74c6f41e55f44a3f6a9b05f5e7aabff8.png

Hi guys

Why do you want to join Eternity? A guild member invited me , and i was searching a guild to enjoy more the game

Real name / ingame name:

Gabriel/Monsterbite

How old are you?

I'm 17 years old

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

I m from Italy.I can comunicate in English also.

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Gabriel Cocca #8615/ I always use discord

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

I'm interested in pvp ,but in this moment i m focused on quests and lvl up my poke

178133308_Trainercard.PNG.24d112369504cf4b0fbdf67a1eb3e619.PNG

• Real name / ingame name: OreoxMilk
  • How old are you? 16
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Canada/English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Milk & Oreos#6387 / Online about 8h-10h a day
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to be the very best, I'm interested in pvp and will start once I get all my pvp pokes
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

1588169624371.png.0c7fb07d5b7fbfdbb8333488a6d9bc8f.png

Okey, so the reason for me to want to join Eternity is becauce i want to be a part of a community, that you can talk to, play with, and just chill with.

For my real name, most people call me Bobby. And my in game name is "Bobbylove". And yes every now and then i question why i added the "love" part to my name. But done is done ^^

I am 24 years old.

I am from Sweden. And i speak (ofc) Swedish, I think i dare to say that i can speak good enough English. and in rare cases i understand some German.

My Discord namy is Bobby. And my tag is #4315. Regarding how often i am online i would say pretty often. I always have discord online when i am on the computer. And that's in general at least every night.

My first and biggest goal on PRO is to have FUN! I want to complete stories, i want to collect good pokemons (with good natures, ivs, and train up good evs). My pvp skills are far from the best, i know some basics. I've almost only done pve while playing pokemon.

About my starting date. I originally started for a long time ago. As you can see. But i stopped directly Because the friend i was gonna play with back then started on gold, so i jumped over to gold too. But now i am playing on silver :)

Well i guess this ends my application, i hope it's what you need to get a good view of me, and if you do have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. I am more than glad to answer anything!

With that said i wanna wish you a good day and to take care!

1621930753_ApplicationtillPokemonguild.thumb.png.c2cb835a126e535134a8df1d1e26510d.png

Why do you want to join Eternity?

I have recently joined PRO & want to learn new stuffs, I think its always great to meet new people rather than in real life, Its interesting and help to learn many new things

Real name / ingame name:

Ingame Name : Mrdaddy

How old are you?

I am a teenage, I am 20 yrs old.

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

I currently stays in India , I can speak Hindi/ English, I can use google translator to understand what others are trying to say

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Discord Name+tag : Mrdaddy#6533

I am online like 2-4 hrs a day, Not straight 4 hrs i am a student and plays after a short period, I can always answer any reply in 1-2 hrs, unless i am asleep

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

I am kinda newbie at the game, Currently i am trying to take all the boss in-game, I tried to beat each and every boss and resulted in a success currently working on Suspicious bot ( Dock island 3v3). I am interested to learn pvp ( currently i have no experience, But I will glad if u guys can help me to learn)

Screenshot of your trainercard

[spoiler=Trainer Card]

Capture.PNG.230f0ecf85465501d66d2bc978f80cd0.PNG

After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

Sure!

• I want to join Eternity because i want to be part of a guild and this guild was suggested to me by a member in game that helped me

• Fotis Manouras (Φωτης Μανουρας) Greek/ Hipstersaur

• Greece/ Greek English • Fotisman#7921 / every day or every other day. If i am not i will inform the members

• Fav Pokemon is Ghastly(and its evolutions) because i loved the humor of the pranks on the pokemon episodes and i feel i am a prankster too

• Have fun and explore the Pokemon world mostly the campaign and pvp

1588511757159.png.92afd8d860e9c2f4409d6ad7ff9157fe.png1588511757159.png.92afd8d860e9c2f4409d6ad7ff9157fe.png